||three||⛓

Check in!!!

||Day'shauna(drilla)reed||
Friday....
Broward,Florida

"You ready" maniac said as we hid in the bushes

I put my ski mask over my head and nodded.

We was working with someone on the inside and he was giving us our every move.

"Cmon" he said.

I cocked my gun back letting bullets fly.

Chris the person we had on the inside already had the person in the getaway car.

So all we had to do was get the product. And make sure shit don't go wrong.

We went into the basement and it was bags and crates of weed,cocaine,and pills.

I was the lookout as manic put the drugs in the big ass duffle bags that we had.

"Ight let's go" he said.

The car pulled in the back alleyway and we hopped in.

We put the drugs in the secret compartment under the seats.

"Big said he wanted to see you" Chris said driving off fast.

"Who" me and maniac said in usion.

"Drilla" he said.

I took my ski mask off and brushed my hair back into a ponytail.

We dropped maniac off at the trap. And then we made our way to Big's trap.

Which was all the way in the fucking country.

I got on my phone listening to music.

Gio started moving so I pistol whipped his ass so he would lay back down.

Once we got to dirt road of big trap. I saw his suit case built ass sitting on the porch.

Big^

"Drilla" he said calling out as I got the car

"Yes your majesty" I said making him shake his head.

"Come to my office" he said as I followed him.

He sat down in his chair and I sat in the chain on the other side of the desk.

"How've you been" he said.

"Killing niggas so yea good how about you sir majesty" I said as held his torch at me.

"I'm straight" he said.

He placed some folder in front of me. I opened it seeing some guy and his records.

"What's this" I asked.

"The person who killed your mother well had her killed we got him here" he said.

"Thank you" I said jumping in his arms.

"Getcho li ass on and you welcome" he said looking like we wanted to say something else.

"What's up" I said.

"I'm your uncle" he said.

"Wait, how come ian Neva met you and how I know you ain't bullshitting" I said.

"Yo birthday is 2002,November,21 you were born in the morning and yo birthmark is on your lower part of your arm" he said.

"Yeen Neva met me befo because I was in and out of jail kid but I still changed yo funky ass diapers" he said thumping my forehead.

"Ouch, what yo real name cuz big ain't fitting fa me" I said.

"Meeko now do you wanna kill this nigga or what" he said.

I nodded as I pulled out my Glock and cocked it back.

Bonding time..........

________________

Vote

Comment

++add to your library

Thoughts?

Big?

Day?

Tee3 outchea 😏