Prolouge⛓

Omertà (/oʊˈmɛərtə/,

Italian pronunciation: [omerˈta]) is a Southern Italian code of silence and code of honor.

that places importance on silence in the face of questioning by authorities or outsiders; non-cooperation with authorities, the government, or outsiders, especially during criminal investigations;

||Day'shauna reed||
Atlanta,Georgia
Aug,16,2018

||Day'shauna reed||Atlanta,Georgia Aug,16,2018

*flashback*

"Whatchu cooking in hea momma it smells good" I said sniffing the air.

"On nothing just some chicken,macaroni, collard greens,sweet corn, and cornbread" she said.

"Gimmie kiss ma" I said poking my lips out and she popped me in the mouth.

I dramatically fell back on the floor.

"You so damn dramatic" she said laughing as I got up to go my room so I could sit my stuff down.

I went to my bathroom that's connected to my room and started the shower. The hot water hit my face as lathered myself in soap.

After spending a good 30 minutes washing up good.

I did my hygiene and got dressed in a tank top and some tights with my fluffy pink socks.

Right when I was about to walk in the kitchen shots rang through the kitchen window.

Causing me to duck down immediately. I felt something wet rush through my chest and stomach as my breathing became low.

"Momma" I yelled looking at the bullet in her head. And the rest covering her body.

"D-day" she said the her eyes shut.

I grabbed the house phone calling 911.

I exsplained everything then my body went faint causing me to fall.

I couldn't see everything went black.

A couple days later.......

I woke up breathing hard as hell. When I looked around I saw I was in the hospital.

My auntie Christine was sitting in the chair sleeping sound. And my two cousins knocked out in the sofa.

"Hi sweetheart how are you" the nurse said coming in the room with her southern accent.

Shit? You tell me

I instantly felt pain in my chest and stomach making me cough.

"Not so good where's my mom" I said felling like I already knew the answer.

"She didn't make it sweetie I'm sorry but let me get these bandages changed" she said.

I laid there as she changed my bandages. Damn my name really gone.

I'm confused on who did this and why. She was my momma.

She was supposed to be there for me when I graduate from high school.

I was supposed to take care of her when she get old. Now I can't nomo.

My daddy is jail been there since I was born. Ian got nobody now.

"Day baby I'm so sorry" my auntie said coming to hug me.

"It's fine I'm fine" I said knowing deep down I was hurting. But I didn't wanna say nun.

I wanted to hurt in silence........

________________________

New book 📚 .........

Vote

Comment

Thoughts ?

Tee3 outchea.......😼