⎈!𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!⎈ / !Read first!

This is just a very short mini-chapter with information about Inigo and her adoptive family. It is NOT an actual chapter like the rest of the story parts, but it IS important before you read the actual first chapter to understand it better
_____________________________

 It is NOT an actual chapter like the rest of the story parts, but it IS important before you read the actual first chapter to understand it better ⬷_____________________________

_____________________________

꧁꧂

Inigo's POV

I'm no different from the others in my village. Consider me a normal human being. Although adopted by my current family, I dont have any issues with that. Not at all, in fact, i am grateful i got to have a family like this in the first place.

My name is Inigo, Ayakyo. Originally, I should have beengiven the last name Takahashi from my family, but my adoptive mother, Kaiya, gave me the opportunity to choose my own. And so, I got the last name Ayakyo.

As for some more context, I got two sisters, the oldest one being the energetic and amazing girl, Akari. I'm the middle child, even though I'm only 1 month older than my younger.. 'sister', Sayaka. Now, Sayaka is, to say the least, not very affectionate with me- she is definetly a kind girl to anyone and she seems very talented at many things, but she never shows this kind side of herself towards me. I never got the answer to, if she had some grudge against me or not, but either way, it has been like this for years.

APPEARANCE:

A/N:Sorry for the lazy drawing, I was a little un-motivatedI'm not good at drawing backgrounds eitherAnd no way in hell am I drawing the hands- artists, you know what I mean

A/N:
Sorry for the lazy drawing, I was a little un-motivated
I'm not good at drawing backgrounds either
And no way in hell am I drawing the hands- artists, you know what I mean

꧁꧂

ADOPTIVE FAMILY:

Adoptive mother:
Name: Kaiya Takahashi
Age: 38
Occupation: Therapist and Nurse

My adoptive mother, Kaiya, is really sweet, forgiving and patient. She always has a calming look in her face and never shows any sign of aggression towards anyone.
She taught me how to paint and the history of nature, which I'm very interested in, and have always been since I was really young.
Kaiya is very popular and respected in my village, since she makes a living of talking with people, who has mental problems, and nurses the hurt or sick travelers that passes by.
_____________________________

Adoptive father:
Name: Chikyū Takahashi
Age: 39
Occupation: Wood seller

My adoptive father, Chikyū, has a proud and bright personality. He always sees the good in people, and makes a living of selling wood. He is strong, psychologically and mentally, and he is a little loud too.
I don't spend as much time with him, but he is a good human being in my eyes and his dad-jokes, if that's what they call them, are the best.
A fact, his name actually means "Earth" in Japanese
_____________________________

Adoptive older sister:
Name: Akari Takahashi
Age: 15

My adoptive sister, Akari, is very close to me. We spend time together almost everyday, and have a lot in common. Our personalities are different, since she is more emotional and hyped than me, but we still get along well.
Drawing is one of our favorite things to do daily.
_____________________________

Adoptive little sister:
Name: Sayaka Takahashi
Age: 14

Sayaka and I's relationship is different from the others. She dont interact with me as much. Ever since i was taken in, Sayaka avoided me as best as she could. If I decided to start a conversation with her, she would simply nod and walk away, or just ignore me in general.
It is not like we don't get along, but we don't see each other as friends either.
I had noticed that when I was not around, Sayaka was a whole different person. She would act kind-hearted, very sweet, helpful and positive. But with me around, she showed no signs of positivity.
Our ages are almost the same, but I was born 1 month before her.
_____________________________

꧁꧂

As a 14 year old, I know very well how to take care of myself. I usually cook my own food, wash my own clothes and help with chores, like cleaning.
I will also admit that I am very popular in my village. I have a bunch of friends, including one of my best, Mizuki. I occasionally call her Miki-chan for short.
I have never had any romantic feelings towards anyone, except for a girl named Koto, who I used to be with. Unfortunately, she had to move away, which meant we had to be separated.
Other than that, I just love my life and I couldn't wish for anything better.
...
What could possibly go wrong?
_____________________________
⎈❖⎈❖⎈❖⎈❖⎈❖⎈❖⎈❖⎈❖⎈

A/N:

This was edited bc I was not very satisfied with my writing and I hope I didn't give the wrong impression due to my lack of proper storytelling 😅

Anyways, enjoy.
I'll probably edit some more chapters soon
(ALSO NEW DRAWING OF INIGO WILL HOPEFULLY BE DONE SOON BECAUSE MY EYES ARE BLEEDING FROM THAT THING ABOVE)