⎈ Cԋαρƚҽɾ 四 ⎈

꧁ A̶n̶ U̶n̶e̶x̶p̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ G̶o̶o̶d̶b̶y̶e̶꧂
_____________________________

꧁ A̶n̶ U̶n̶e̶x̶p̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ G̶o̶o̶d̶b̶y̶e̶꧂_____________________________

_____________________________

꧁꧂

Inigo's POV

" Kaiya..? " I groaned as my eyes flickered towards the dark haired female.

' My body hurts so much, damn.. I think I chopped too much woo- '

A tight, warm hug interrupted the voice in my head. What? Is it my birthday or something?
To my surprise, Kaiya was crying a lot. I doubt it was tears of sorrow though. More like tears of happiness.

" Why are you cough crying? What happened? Are you..alright? " I asked panicking. I have never seen Kaiya cry.

" Yes, yes I'm alright.." She whispered over my shoulder.
" As long as sniff you're alright, Inigo.."

Now I remember, as if the memories came flashing back to me. The sick traveler, the coughing fits, me passing out. All of it. I returned the hug as I began tearing up.

" You're back..sniff..you s-saved me.." I said, tightening the hug.

" I'm s-so sniff sorry, Kaiya.. I-I was careless.. I'm so sorry.. p-please sniff forgive me..Im the sniff reason y-you head to return so early.. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sor- "

Kaiya gently moved away and placed her index finger on my lips, giving signal that she understood. I lowered my head and looked down on the floor in embarrassment.
I'm in trouble..

" It wasn't you, sweetie.. It's not your fault. The appointment was already over at the time I got the message, alright? Don't blame yourself. Besides, you saved someone. But please assure your safety next time "

She said, petting my head. A small giggle escaped her mouth. I looked up with hope in my eyes.

I'm not in trouble? Really?

I smiled and hugged her again.

" Thank you.. Oka-san.. " I whispered, nuzzling my face in her shoulder.
Kaiya was quiet for a few seconds, but then eventually accepted the hug.

" Of course.. My sweet daughter.. "

. . .