Christmas - Nagito x Reader

Merry late Christmas! I hope you had a nice time with or without your family and under the current circumstances.

I do be including some ships, so please, I'm begging you, no ship hate or something.

As a late Christmas special for y'all

(y/n) pov

"Okay who's gonna clean the house?" Hajime asked.

Nobody answered, I mean nobody really wanted to.

"How about we decide it with this?" Nagito said, while holding up some sticks.

"It's 17 sticks, for 17 students. Two of them have some red painted on them, whoever gets those will have to clean" he explained.

Everyone agreed to the idea and soon everyone had a stick.

I looked at the end of mine.

Red

Of course my luck just had to get me one of those...

"I have cleaning duty, who else?" I asked, looking around the others.

Nagito held his stick up: "Me"

"Great, then you two clean the house, Teruteru you prepare food Akane please help him but don't you dare eat it before this evening, Ibuki, Chiaki, Hiyoko and Nekomaru you will come up with ideas what we can do. Gundham, Kazuichi and Sonia you can take care of decorations and the secret Santa stuff. Peko you take care of Fuyuhiko. Mahiru and Mikan you two take care of medical stuff and memories, so you can take pictures Mahiru but please make sure to also help Mikan get the medical stuff into the house, just in case. Hajime and I are gonna watch over you all. Any questions?" Byakuya explained.

It couldn't be longer now could it?

Hajime raised his hand.

"Actually, Byakuya, could I somehow help cleaning for example?"

"He can switch with me" I offered, I didn't wanna clean.

"No switching, if Hajime helps somewhere he'll help as an extra kind of, no one is gonna switch. So Hajime, choose where you wanna help and you all get started now hush" he ushered us all out of the restaurant.

I trotted to the house. Opening the door I get greeted with a lot of dust and a hole in the floor.

"Looks like we have to fix that first" Hajime exclaimed.

"I think that's the best way to go, how about you two go to the supermarket, get something to fix the hole and in the meantime I already start cleaning?" Nagito proposed.

"I think that's the best idea, so we can work as fast as possible." I agreed.

Hajime nodded and the two of us left the resort to walk to the supermarket.

"Oh, (y/n) when we're at the supermarket, do you mind helping me a bit? I don't know what I should get for secret Santa." he said.

"Of course I'll help you, who did you get?" I told him.

"Komaeda"

Oh, that's a hard one.

"Hmm" I thought, tapping my index finger against my chin.

I remembered something and began searching for it in my bag.

"Hah found it" I said, holding up a rusty knife.

"What is this (y/n)?" Hajime asked, being cautious and taking a few steps away from me.

"Oh, don't worry, it's not sharp enough to hurt someone, here, you can give it to Komaeda-Kun, he'll love it." I held the knife out to him, the handle facing him, the blade in my palm. He carefully took it, stuffing it in his pocket.