Punch Punch Punch - Kokichi x Reader

Spoiler Warning here, for chapter 4 of Danganronpa V3 (and obviously the chapters before)

I got the idea while watching the newest part of Jay's gameplay xD

oh and I apologize for the weird title but I didn't have a better idea-

(y/n) pov

"The game can't continue until there's another victim! So someone, start killing already!" Kokichi tried to, encourage us?

Encourage us to kill, I presume?

"If you dooon't then I'll kill someone instead! Just like I promised, got it?" he continued, a cheerful expression on his face.

"Why you... That's enough!" Kaito yelled, clenching a fist.

Before anyone knew what was happening Kaito shot at Kokichi and-

BAM

Punched Kokichi in the face.

"Kaito you idiot!" I screamed.

He ignored me and talked to Kokichi, "Kokichi... what the hell's gotten into you?"

Kokichi didn't answer, he looked down, away from all of us.

"You were messed up to begin with, but this is a whole 'nother level of weird.." Kaito continued, his fist still clenched from the punch.

"If you keep acting like this, I'm gonna knock some senses back into you!!!"

"No you won't! You already punched him, that's enough!" I got between the two of them, shielding Kokichi.

"(y/n)s right, you did already hit him.." Tsumugi agreed.

"Kaito, please stop. There is never a good reason to commit violence" Kiibo began, "Even minor aggressions..can lead to atrocities such as murder."

After that Kaito didn't say something else and got away from Kokichi, dropping his clenched fist.

I took a hold of Kokichi's arm and gently pulled him out of the dining hall.

"What are you doing"

"Taking you to my room"

"Why?" Kokichi paused, "Have you decided to kill me?"

"NO!"

He flinched at my outburst and tried to get away from me. I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"Sorry for my outburst, I didn't mean to" I apologized.

"It's fine, you don't need to apologize"

"But I did scare you"

"But that was just a lie y'know"

"I don't think it was Kokichi"

"Nehehe~ good job (y/n), maybe you should be the ultimate detective"

"Nah, I don't deserve that title, my ultimate talent fits me better"

"Welp, that's not so wrong" he started walking again, this time on his own.

I followed him and we went inside my room.

"Alright, lets do something for your cheek" I exclaimed, looking through my drawers.

"Huh?"

"Y'know, where Kaito hit you" I explained, pointing at his right cheek.

He lightly touched his cheek, flinching at the contact.