A burning Christmas - Junko x Reader

It's nearly Christmas aaahhh, this is in the killing game for once, (y/n) is Junkos right hand, helping her from the inside as well, not like Mukuro did, and until now, none of the students died

(y/n) pov

It was in the middle of the night, the 20th of December and Junko and I were decorating a Christmas tree that stood in the dining hall. Since all those little brats of hope are in their rooms because of their 'night-time rule' it was a lot easier to decorate it without getting noticed. Junko left the room to get some tinsel and some 'presents', which I assume were dummies, not real presents, or stuff like knifes and such.

"Deck the halls with gasoline
Falalalalalalala
Light a match and watch it gleam
Falalalalalalala
Now the school is burned to ashes
Falalalalalalala
Aren't you glad you played with matches?
Falalalalalalala" that was definitely Junko, singing her own version of 'deck the halls'.

It sounds nice, I listened to her singing while hanging up the last Christmas baubles. I remembered the text and joined her singing:

"Deck the halls with gasoline
Falalalalalalala
Light a match and watch it gleam
Falalalalalalala
Now the school is burned to ashes
Falalalalalalala
Aren't you glad you played with matches?
Falalalalalalala" and so we sung that for some time, while hanging up the tinsel and putting the presents here and there.

We then continued to give every Monokuma we have a little Santa hat, and took one ourselves, as well as laying one of them in front of everyone's door.

I mean, yeah, my sweetheart Junko and I were out and about to kill all those 15 brats but still, we can't have them miss the Christmas mood.

Once we were done we went back in the room under the Monokuma controlling room, where we lived, especially slept, since we couldn't sleep somewhere else.

We called it a day/night and went to bed.

---------------

"(y/nnnnn) come ooonnn I wanna build a snowfamilyyyy" Junko whined.

I giggled, running to her, out in the snow and the cold. It was the first snow this year and Junko insisted on us going outside, having some fun with the snow. Like little kids do.

And so we build a snowman, a snowwoman and a snowchild. A sweet little snowfamily. Junko herself looked like a snowgirl since it was still snowing and we've been outside for quite a bit now. Her cheeks were pink from the cold and mine were pretty much the same I would guess.

As I was admiring the snowflakes that fell from the sky I didn't notice anything around me. I just looked upwards, at the snowflakes and how they danced all the way until they landed on my face.

Something hard and cold hit the side of my face, and soon after I felt small, cold pieces of something fall down, onto my face and my shoulder.

I looked down to see Junko cheering.

"Yayyy I hit you in the face ahahahaha"

I connected the two dots.

Cold/hard and Junko cheering.

A snowball, Oh Junko my Love, that was the wrong Idea.

I grabbed a hand of snow, forming it into a ball, feeling the cold reach my fingers through the soaked gloves. I threw the ball and hit her directly in the face, now she was a completed snowgirl.

She blinked confused and wiped some snow off of her face while I burst out laughing, taking off my gloves. In the corner of my eyes I saw something white coming at me, pretty fast, I ducked behind the snowman, it taking the damage.

Behind the snowman I prepared three snowballs, carefully looking in her direction. She was concentrated on forming snowballs so I took this opportunity to walk behind the snowwoman, which is a bit further away, she wouldn't expect me to attack her from there. Once there I took one of the snowballs, aiming at her and throwing it.

It hit her shoulder, exploding into lots of fluffy snow. I was quick to hide behind the snowwoman again, so she didn't see me.

Suddenly I felt something cold run down my spine, I turned around to see Junko standing there, with snow in her hand and an evil grin on her face.

"Gotcha!" she cheered.

I laughed, throwing another snowball, but I missed, she's too close.

The snowball hit the floor.

BRRIIINNGGG

Huh?

Where did that come from?

BRRIIINNGGG

Again... what's that sound?

I felt something, or better someone, move next to me.

BRRIIINNGGG

CLANK

I shot up, wide awake.

I rubbed my eyes looking around.

I saw Junko cursing under her breath while rubbing her hand.

OH

It was a dream, our alarm clock and Junko turning it off. Well rather her Karate-Chopping on it so it would fall to the ground and be silent.

"Oh man Junko you'll never learn will you?" I chuckled.

She pouted, getting the first-aid-kit and handing it to me. I opened it, taking care of her hand.

After that we got ready for another day.

We sat down in the Monokuma-control-room, looking through the cameras. We found everyone still alive but someone was nowhere to be seen.

Mukuro

We heard a knock.

"Open the door, I know who it is, she can come in" Junko said.

I did as told and opened the door, finding Mukuro standing in front of it.

"Hey Mukuro, it's been awhile" I smiled, letting her in.

"Now then, let the fun begin!" Junko said in a cheery voice.

Every, now 14, students were in the dining hall, happily eating their breakfast and enjoying the Christmas mood.

Junko let Monokuma appear and began talking, or rather singing, as him:

"Deck the halls with gasoline
Falalalalalalala
Light a match and watch it gleam
Falalalalalalala
Now the school is burned to ashes
Falalalalalalala
Aren't you glad you played with matches?
Falalalalalalala"

While she was singing that, Monokuma lit a match, laying it on the table, the whole table caught on fire and everything started burning.

"Upupupupupupu now then, you all just took too long, bye byeeeee" she said, turning off the speaker.

"Now hush, down there were save" she ushered us in the room underneath, following us and closing the trap door.

What a burning Christmas sensation that is.

(word count: 1057)