Elephant and magnifying glass - Shuichi x Reader

non killing game AU, everyone has a unique, small tattoo on their ankle, if they start loving someone the love interests tattoo appears on their body, they never disappear, it's not soulmates, but everyone you love, (gm/n) means grandmas name, (gp/n) means grandpas name, the picture at the top is from fashionisers.com on Pinterest

(y/n) pov

I was currently sitting in the train, on my way to my grandparents. I would stay with them for the holidays. While the train was going to my destination I read the newest interview with the Ultimate detective, he was the best detective in the whole country even though he's only about a year older than me.

Interviewer: Do you have a tattoo except your own?

Oh, so they wanna know if he loves someone or loved someone. I

Shuichi: I've got one, but that's from my days in elementary school.

Interviewer: Do you still love that person?

Shuichi: I do not, but we're really good friends, she's an important friend to me. I wouldn't know what to do without her.

Interviewer: So, how does it look? The tattoo I mean.

Shuichi: It's two notes 🎶 (like this lol). It fits my friend, she loves playing the piano and is really good at it.

Is he talking about Kaede Akamatsu? The Ultimate Pianist?

Interviewer: Could it be the Ultimate Pianist?

Shuichi: Maybe, that's up to you to find out.

He loves making riddles and letting people find out stuff about him through some kind of investigation. And I can, for some reason, solve them all. Maybe it's because I've watched so many mystery and detective movies. Maybe it's because I watch and read everything that has to do with Shuichi.

I don't know.

~time skip brought to you by Kokichis checkered scarf~

It's the second day I'm spending with my grandparents.

I was changing into my normal clothes and went upstairs, going to the kitchen to help my grandma with breakfast.

"Good Morning (y/n)" she said smiling, while getting the dishes.

"Good morning grandma" I answered, smiling.

She looked up at me, grinning once she looked at my right eye.

I thought for a second.

Shoot

I didn't cover up the magnifying glass under my right eye...

That's just great.

I smiled at her, taking the dishes and setting the table. I just hope she won't ask me who the lucky one is, but knowing her and grandpa, they'll do it.

I sighed

That's gonna be some funny holidays

Going back into the kitchen I saw grandpa making eggs and bacon.

"Mhhh yummyyyy, Good Morning grandpa" I said smiling and stealing one strip of bacon from the plate, eating it.

"You sneaky little thief" he said, smiling. "Good morning to you too"

I grinned at him, now taking the food and bringing it to the table.

"You two are the worst" Grandma said laughing.