Hey pretty stranger - Kokichi x Reader

non killing game AU,

Kokichi pov

I was currently running away from the last crime scene I created, the detective being in hot pursuit of me. Looking over my shoulder I saw that he catched up a bit, that isn't good at all. I'm running out of breath, I can't run any longer.

I turned my head back to see what's in front of me when suddenly everything went black.

I slowly opened my eyes, seeing a bright light.

What is this?

I squinted my eyes together to see a bit better, since everything was white and bright. It hurt my eyes.

After some time I was able to open them completely and looked around. I was laying on a bed, the door was not that far away from the bed and the room itself seemed pretty small. Presumably a hospital room.

I tried to remember how I got here.

I remember committing another crime, running away from the detective and the police and then everything went black. Did I run against something and blacked out?

My train of thoughts was interrupted by someone opening the door and closing it right behind them.

"I see you're awake, that's good, then the trial can be held in a few hours."

I turned my head to that person, they were dressed all white, a doctor, so I really am in a hospital.

"What do you mean with trial?" I asked him.

"You're gonna be send to the court where a trial is gonna be held to see what will happen to you, since you committed a lot of crimes against the nation." he replied.

O H

Ah, that's gonna be easy, I'll just lie myself out of everything like I always do.

The door opened again, the detective entering.

"Sir, since he is awake now I would like to take him to the court right away"

"That should be fine, he seems stable, so go ahead."

The detective waited for me to stand up and follow him, and so I did.

I wonder why they won't tie me up or something, I could easily escape.

"Don't try to escape, you won't be able to do it, nobody is able to."

"How's that?" I asked him.

He shoved me into his car, slamming the door shut and sitting down at the drivers seat, driving to the court.

"That's easy, we're somewhat connected, so if you get too far away from me you'll take me with you, so you're not able to get rid of me" he explained.

I hummed in response.

"And what luck do I have to have the great detective Saihara-Chan connected to me?"

"No luck, that just means that you'll have to pay for all of your crimes."

He's more boring than I thought.

So we drove in silence.

Once we arrived he pulled me out of the car, pushing me in my seat at the court.

A bear appeared and cheered: "Now then, let the trial begin!"

I didn't get a say in this trial.

Not really.

So I just listened, to a bear, a detective and some people I do not know deciding about my life.