Just a Dance Bet - Chiaki x Reader

non killing game AU, (y/n) is the Ultimate Dancer, and you live in dorms

(y/n) pov

I was currently changing into some comfy yet practical clothes. Practical because we we're going to have a Just Dance Battle in the living room and I wanted to win it.

The only bigger rivals were Chiaki, being the Ultimate Gamer, and Hiyoko being the Ultimate Traditional Dancer, but with me being the Ultimate Dancer I could dance everything, so I just need to get the right song when I fight against Hiyoko.

Chiaki on the other hand could get a problem. She's very good at video games, we've played together a few times and it's nearly impossible to beat her.

But I do have a chance of winning at Just Dance. And maybe, if I win, she'll be impressed because someone beat her.

I went downstairs and into the living room, looking around I was able to spot everyone warming up or talking to someone. Shoot they all had to wait for me.

"So you're not dead yet?" Akane asked jokingly.

"Not yet, but you all will be once we start playing, because I will beat each and everyone of you" I answered confident.

"You won't beat me though" Chiaki stated.

"Me neither!!" Hiyoko said.

"Hah! You wish! I will beat you all" I grinned.

"How about we all calm down a bit and just start playing?" Nagito tried to calm us down.

"Fine" we answered in unison.

We drew the rivals and ended up with the first games looking like this:

Peko against Fuyuhiko

Hiyoko against Kazuichi

Sonia against Akane

Mikan against Ibuki

Hajime against Nagito

Nekomaru against Byakyua

Chiaki against Gundham

and then

Teruteru against me (I'm gonna yeet myself away, I literally used a random name generator thing and we've got some pretty popular ships fighting each other XD)

Mahiru didn't join, she wanted to take pictures of the 'disaster' how she called it.

Teruteru would be an easy win. But there's some interesting matches coming at us.

Peko and Fuyuhiko started, we all chose one song for them which was 'DNA' by BTS.

After a head to head race Peko won against Fuyuhiko which made him kind of upset.

Next up we're Hiyoko and Kazuichi, Hiyoko would probably win, I think. They got the song 'International Harvester' from Craig Morgan, and with Hiyoko knowing this dance by heart, she won.

Sonia against Akane, that could be interesting. We chose the song 'Killing me softly' by the Fugees, for no specific reason. That battle was won by the Ultimate Princess herself, Sonia Nevermind.

Now we had Ibuki against Mikan, I just hope Mikan won't hurt herself by tripping or something, in the end she indeed tripped what brought Ibuki the win.

Nagito beat Hajime pretty easily, Nekomaru won against Byakyua and Chiaki, of course, won against Gundham who demanded a rematch because "His magic power isn't on it's fullest".