Movie Night - Nagito x Reader

non killing game AU

it's based on the dream I had last night, it's not that weird this time tho and yes I may or may not be dreaming way too much of fictional characters

you live in dorms again lolol

and I'm sorry, I don't really have ideas what to write and on top of that school started again on Monday so I have not that much time qwq

I'll still try to update as much as I can!

(y/n) pov

My three best friends and I were walking to our dorms together, thinking of what we could do on the weekend.

"Hey hey, how about we go to the arcade?" Chiaki proposed.

"Sounds like a good idea, what do you two think?" Hajime agreed, asking Nagito and me.

"I'll just tag along with what you decide, I'm not worthy of deciding what to do with you" Nagito answered.

"Oh shush Nagito, you're worthy enough to decide what to do with your time, and actually it is a really nice idea BUT, I don't want to loose against the two of you again... You know how I am with winning right? At the arcade that wouldn't be the best you know." I told them.

"They have a point, we don't wanna scare the shit out of the people there, then do you have another idea (y/n)?" Hajime agreed.

I thought for a second while tapping my index finger against my chin. In the corner of my eye I could see Nagito follow my movements with his eyes.

"How about a movie night with everyone else?" I suggested "Not ALL of them though" I added.

"Who would you invite?" Hajime asked.

"The three of you, Mahiru, Peko and if he wants to Fuyuhiko" I listed our closest friends.

"Sounds fun, but I don't think that Fuyuhiko will come, if he is he'll probably have an excuse for coming" Chiaki joked, making us all laugh.

"I'm in, it sounds like a lot of fun" Hajime said, after we all calmed down.

"I'll do whatever you decide to do" Nagito claimed, opening the door to the dorm building and holding it open for all of us.

"Thanks Nagito, how about we meet up at my room later? I'll text you guys the time then and Nagito" I said, turning to Komaeda at the end "You'll decide which movie we'll watch, no complaints."

He shut his opened mouth after my last two words and nodded, smiling brightly.

"You can count on me (y/n), I'll try my best and choose a nice movie to watch"

We parted ways, Nagito and Hajime walking up the stairs on the right and Chiaki and me walking up the stairs on the left to the girls dorm rooms.

"So when are you going to tell him (y/n)?" Chiaki questioned.

"W-what do you mean? Tell who what?" I countered her question.

"You know *yawn* tell Nagito that you like him as more than a friend" she explained as calm as always.

"W-what do you mean... I d-don't" I said in a defensive manner, taking a strand of hair in my hand and playing with it.

"You do, we know, everyone, well, except him, but you know how he is, he's kinda dense on the topic of people liking him because of his normal behaviour" she started "Also you're playing with your hair, you know that I know that when you do this you're lying. I know you long and good enough to know this." she continued.