Chapter 5

Bad Sanses came to the break room for rest. Cross and Error sat down on the couch while Horror and Dust started to bandage their wounds. Killer helped his friends by bringing them bandage needs.

Error: "The whole mission was just a waste of time."

Killer: "You are just disappointed , because Ink didn't show up."

Dust: "And why is that?"

Killer: "They pretend to hate each other, but there's really something much deeper between them."

Error: "Shut up, Killer!"

Killer: "Yeah, Error likes him a lot, because Ink's pen is so big."

Error: "It's a brush, you fucking idiot!"

Killer: "Woah, you are Inkredibly rude, Error."

Error: "Do you hold your mouth shut or do I have to block it?"

Killer: "Oh man, you are breakink my soul."

Error: "That's it!!!"

Error catched Killer with his blue strings and rolled him into a compact package like a spider wrapping its catch with cobweb. Then he went to Horror and Dust.

Error: "And you two go to the bath now. I can't stand this smell, it makes me vomit."

Dust went to the bathroom and opened the bathtub faucet. He watched as the water slowly filled the tub. He added a dollop of bath shampoo and then went to his room to take off his clothes. As he took off his shirt, he sighed deeply. The idea of ​​bathing felt unnecessarily laborious. Normally he was too lazy to clean himself, but this time he decided to make an exception as he didn't want to annoy Nightmare, who can be really strenuous if someone does not do as told. Dust put on a bathrobe and went to the bathroom. He immersed himself in a warm foam bath and closed his eyes. The warm water seemed to relax and heal the mind as well as the bones. The bruise on the rib was a little pinched, but it did not bother him. After a moment, he woke up when he felt something hit his leg. At first he thought he was imagining the whole thing and he decided to keep sleeping until something hit him over and over again. He was furious with the constant poking and he began to scoop the foam from the surface of the water with his hands to the sides to see what was bothering his peaceful bathing moment. A red glowing eye appeared in the middle of the foam.

Dust: "MOTHER OF ALL SICKNESSES! What the hell you think you're doing there!!!"

Horror: "Bathing."

Dust: " Th... This is my bath. Go take a bath somewhere else!"

Horror got up in the tub in front of his buddy. He noticed Dust blushing and staring at his body.

Horror: "Do you like the view?"

Dust: "Shut up!"

Horror took a towel and began to dry himself with it. The water that had gone into the skull from the hole still flowed out of the eye sockets, looking like he was crying. The sight made Dust sensitized. It felt like he had offended Horror's feelings.

Dust: "Okay, you can bathe with me. I guess we'll both fit in here."

Horror stepped back into the tub, but he didn't want to disturb Dust, so he turned his back on him. They both enjoyed a hot steaming bath. Horror washed himself with a sponge to get rid off the stinking goo. Dust noticed that his friend had left some muck in his vertebra. He asked Horror to come closer to him so he could scrape the mud off his nape. He gently scratched his buddy's spine with his fingertips. It was so addictive that he continued to touch the bones. Dust slowly brought his skull close to Horror's neck. He sniffed his bones, which smelled of a mild shampoo in addition to a scent that seemed to intoxicate all the senses. The characteristic scent was so appealing that he had to get to feel it more. Dust opened his mouth and pushed his tongue out to lick Horror's nape, but at the last moment he retreated. He was confused about what he was doing. His emotions and reason fought fiercely with each other inside his skull. He was ready to flee his feelings until Horror took him by the hand and led it to his sternum. Dust fondled his buddy's ribs while his other hand slowly approached his hip. Horror could no longer hide his arousal and he began to breathe fiercely. He felt his partner's fingers touching his sensitive pubic bone.

Horror: "Dust..."

Dust: "Shh..."

Horror's breathing almost blocked as he felt Dust softly grip Horror's dick and begin to rub it slowly back and forth. However, he quickly calmed down with a sense of well-being. The movement brought him sexual pleasure, which he wanted to continue. The feeling got better all the time as the pace accelerated faster. He moaned quietly for pleasure. Gradually, Horror felt the need to ejaculate. He tried hard to resist, but the pressure grew so great that he eventually had to cum. It felt like all the heat had erupted from his whole body. He sighed calmly in relief. Then he smooched Dust on the cheekbone.

Horror: "Do you want some too?"

Dust: "Maybe next time...Shit, I have to wash myself again."

Horror stepped out of the tub and dried himself on a soft towel while Dust was still in the tub. Suddenly someone knocked the door. Horror and Dust looked at each other to ask what they should do. The knocking on the door continued harder this time.

Killer: "Open the door. It's my turn now."

Horror opened the door slightly ajar and began to stare at the comer.

Horror: "What's the hurry?"

Killer: "I'm going to sleep with Nightmare tonight so I want to be fresh and clean for him."

Horror: "Why should you bother? You'll get yourself goopy anyway."

Killer: "Maybe, but it doesn't make me that smelly as you are, so I don't need a second bath unlike some."

Killer pulled the door open and stepped inside.

Horror: "Wait....!"

Killer: "Wait what?"

Horror looked in the direction of the tub, but there was no one there.

Horror: "I forgot to empty the tub."

He went to remove the stopper from the bottom of the tub.

Horror: "Have a good bath! And good luck tonight."

Killer: "Thanks, bro."

Horror went to his room to get dressed. He thought about Dust and everything that had happened in the bathroom before. He was so confused about Dust's actions. What was his true feelings for him or was there any feelings at all? What did he really want from him? Whatever the case, he knew inwardly that his buddy cared about him somehow.