Chapter 6

The next morning everyone else was on time for breakfast except Killer. He showed up when the others were already finishing their meals. He dragged himself into a chair to sit on, but sitting was awkward.

Horror: "You look so tired."

Killer: "I didn't sleep last night. "

Horror: "Did Nightmare keep you awake?"

Killer: "Not much really..."

Error: "All the time. I heard his constant scream all the way to my home."

Killer: "I didn't scream!"

Error: "Yes you did. You whimpered loudly: Yes, Nightmare, yes, deeper!"

Killer: "I would slap you in the face if I could just walk."

Error: "After such a treatment, I am not at all surprised that your butt is sore."

Horror: "Wow, guys. You really like to annoy each other."

Suddenly Nightmare told the gang to come to him. Killer hadn't had time to eat anything yet, so he took a wiener from the plate and ran to the others who were already standing in line in front of their boss. The strongest Sans looked at his crew and saw Killer standing indirectly with a wiener in his mouth.

Nightmare: "Urgh, when you come to see me, I assume you have done your own things."

Killer: "Sorry, Boss."

Nigtmare told others it was time to go to the next AU. He didn't divide the Sanses into pairs this time, as he had a different plan this time.

Nightmare: "Now we're going to this AU...I don't even know its name, but this time we change our strategy. We are not looking for Star Sanses but we are forcing them to come to us. You can destroy and kill everything you see and meet."

The bad guys were excited to hear they were getting into real action. Nightmare sighed and opened a portal where everyone rushed enthusiastically. The Bad Sanses marveled at the peculiar view that opened up in front of them. Everything seemed lifeless and unfinished. Nightmare got a strange feeling about this AU. Killer without hesitation attacked the villager and cut a wound so deep that they died and turned to dust. He was confused when the monster he killed had no soul. Other Sanses joined to destroy village using their weapons. Dust started killing monsters until Horror came up to him and asked him to come with him a little to the side. They went to a nearby forest.

Dust: "Say what you have to say quickly, I am in a hurry to kill monsters."

Horror: "Do you have feelings for me?"

Dust: "Shit, not this again. I'm too busy for this."

Horror: "Ok. Fine. I'm not bothering you anymore."

Dust left confused to watch as his friend was crestfallen walking back towards the village. He teleforted himself right in front of Horror.

Dust: "Wait...Maybe I have some feelings for you."

Horror: "Prove it by kissing me."

Dust stepped closer to Horror. He placed his hand on his partner's cheekbone and began kissing Horror tenderly. One-eyed skeleton responded passionately to the kiss.They both felt a feeling of infatuation overwhelm them and it made them kiss each other more. Although Dust wanted the kiss to last a long time, he pulled back because he was afraid someone would see them. Horror understood the situation well and they decided to go back to the village.

Meanwhile, Nightmare watched as his subordinates fiercely destroyed everything around them. He wondered why he didn't feel negative emotions enough. Then he realized that two of his employees were missing. Soon these two missing servants appeared from the edge of the forest looking happy. Nightmare began to disgust at the vibe of happiness coming from them. He asked Killer to come to him.

Nightmare: "Have you noticed something between Horror and Murder?"

Killer: "Nothing special. They have become close friends quickly."

Nightmare: "Report to me everything you see happening between them."

Killer: "Ok, Boss."

The village was almost destroyed and its inhabitants killed, but Ink and his friends were neither visible nor heard. Nightmare pondered this for a long time until he finally realized. He told Cross to come to him.

Nightmare: "This is just an abandoned sketch. Why on earth did you want us to come here?"

Cross: "Sorry, boss. I thought this had a huge potential to revive with that apple. Apparently I was wrong."

Nightmare was enraged and told everyone to gather for him. He told his employees that coming here was a mistake. He opened the portal home and told everyone to go inside. At the castle, Nightmare would have liked to immediately continue journey to the next AU, but his men were tired. He sighed and gave them the rest of the day off. Everyone went in their own directions to do something pleasant. Horror secretly went to his room, for he did not want others to see him. He leaned under his bed and dug a snack out of there. He began greedily devouring food in his mouth. He was about to choke when he heard someone step into the room.

Dust: "Are you secretly eating snacks again?"

Horror: "Please don't tell anyone it was me who emptied the dry goods closet."

Dust: "I think everyone already knows the culprit."

Murder came closer to Horror.

Dust: "I came to tell you that ... I'm sorry. I've been a jerk and treated you rudely all this time we have known each other. I..."

Horror: "Shhh...It's ok, baby."

Horror kissed Dust and grabbed him in his arms and carried him to the bed.

At the same time Killer watched the action movie with Error and Cross. He couldn't stop thinking about what Nightmare had told him before about Horror and Dust. Could they really have a relationship? Why had they hidden it from him? Where were they even at the moment? Killer got up from the couch and went looking for his friends. He went to the kitchen thinking Horror was cooking there, but there was no one there. After that, he went to peek into the fireplace room, where Dust usually felt comfortable alone, but this time he wasn't there. After looking for his friends for a long time, he finally decided to go look for them in Horror's room. He lightly knocked on the door, but no one answered. However, he thought Horror would have food in his mouth and therefore would not be able to respond, so he decided to open the door himself. It was dim in the room, but he could clearly see the two characters lying in bed. He went closer, rumoring Horror, and found him sleeping in a spoons position with Dust without any clothes. Killer was so stupified that he could only quietly leave the room without saying a word. Horror woke up after the door clicked. He corrected himself to a better position, at which point Dust woke up.

Horror: "Did you hear something?"

Dust: "Nah, just your snoring."

Dust turned to Horror and began petting his skull.

Dust: "Think about everything we have experienced on our journey. Heh, at first when we got to know each other, I almost killed you."

Horror: "Sure, but you can't kill undead dead."

Dust: "And what do you mean by that?"

Horror: "Nothing. One thing I don't understand. Why did you get furious so bad when Error called us scumbags earlier?"

Dust: "I wouldn't have cared at all if he had just called me with it. I got angry because he called the scumbag the guy I really care about. And I don't accept that at all."

Horror: "I knew it you would care about me."

Dust: "I have to leave before others start to wonder where I am. And please, do not call me baby anymore."

Murder got up from the bed and collected his clothes from the floor. When he was dressed, he teleported himself to his own room. Horror was left searching for food crumbs from his bed.

In the living room, Killer sat pale back on the couch. Error and Cross wondered why their friend looked and behaved strangely. Killer said he was okay and started watching the movie. However, he could not help but think of what he had just seen. Nightmare's presentiment had hit right. But should he tell his boss about it or was it better to just forget the whole thing? What was certain, the movie was boring.