Chapter 2

In the morning Horror made breakfast for everyone. Other Sanses came to eat their scrambled eggs, but Dust didn't show up. Horror got disappointed about it. Did Dust get mad at him? Would they ever become friends? He tried to be kind to him, but maybe Murder was just emotionally cold. At last  Dust appeared at the table. He had slept in. Horror offered a breakfast to him, but he refused to eat it.

Dust: "Nah, I'll pass. You can eat it. I bet you are hungrier than me."

Horror cheered up from the thoughtful words of his new acquaintance. Maybe he would have a chance to get to know him better.

The days passed and the skeletons practiced hard. They went to peaceful AUs where living monsters were easy to kill. The bad guys watched from the sidelines as each member demonstrated their own fighting skills. They wondered how they could combine their fighting styles to make them stronger as a group. Then they tried to fight in pairs. They learned each other's tricks fast.

One day Nightmare ordered everyone for a meeting. He told the day that happens every 500 years had come at last. The day an apple of true feelings appears on the tree of feelings. And Nightmare wanted that apple at any cost.

Killer: "What's so special about that apple?"

Error: "It would be better to be special, otherwise this whole thing is just stupid."

Nightmare: "Did I give a permission to speak? Let's go."

Nightmare created a portal and sent his henchmen to the Dreamtale. In front of them opened a new world. Everything seemed calm, but something was really wrong. Everyone could sense a negative atmospehere. There were no citizens nearby, but ambiance was still tense.

Nightmare: "And remember, it is not an ordinary apple. It grows at the root of the tree."

The bad guys approached the tree of feelings. The mission seemed too easy. Sanses looked confusingly at each other as they was suspecting something bad is going to happen. Suddenly Star Sanses appeared opposite them.

Ink: "Oh no. The bad gays are already here!"

Nightmare: "Shit. I knew they were coming. Killer and Horror, you take Swap Sans. Cross and Murder, you take Ink. Error and I take Dream. This time, don't screw up."

Star Sanses set off to run towards the tree. Their enemies took up their weapons and set out to chase them. They sent an army of gaster blasters in front of good Sanses to force them to stop. Dream, Ink and Blueberry jumped out of the way at the last minute before blasters started to shoot. Ink told others to split up. He tried to move on but Cross and Dust prevented his passage. Ink took up his brush and prepared to fight.

Ink: "Cross...Why?"

Cross answered nothing. He took his blade and attacked Ink, who repulsed the hits with his brush. From the brush spread spots of color everywhere. Ink dodged the knives that came at him. Suddenly he felt burning pain in his arm. Dust had been able to suprise him from behind with a blaster. He was amazed at the strength of his enemy. They clearly had improved their fighting skills. Ink knew he can't win two strong skeletons so he had to use cunning.

At the same time Blueberry defended himself eagerly from Horror's and Killer's knives. He fought really fast so bad guys had trouble to hit him. He fought back with devotion as a royal guard should. He used bones and blasters to keep his enemy far from him. Horror and Killer fought lazily. They waited for Blue to get tired first before they attacked by force. It didn't take long until that blue dressed Sans started to sweat and pant. Blueberry realized he was in trouble. Horror and Killer came menacingly closer. Ink noticed his friend in danger and tried to yell at him, but he was too busy on his own adversaries. He decided to make a quick move. He let the enemies come near him. When they attacked, he slammed Cross with a wet brush into his face and then poked Dust directly into the face with the other end of brush. Cross landed on his knees to wipe the wet ink off his face as Dust staggered back and fell on his back. Ink shouted for Blueberry to come closer to him. First Blue began to slowly withdraw using blaster but then he stopped. He could not accept as a royal guard to retreat cowardly. He gathered his strength and attacked Killer who parried easily the bones that came towards him. In the middle of the fight, Blue noticed Horror creeping behind him. He threw a bone straight at Killer and same time he sent a bone behind him. Killer cut the bone to half, but didn't spot the bone coming from behind so quickly. He stumbled into a bone and fell to the ground. He tried to stand up but he could not move, because blue bones had pierced him. Blueberry had gotten him out of battle. Next he formed long bone in his hand and pushed Horror back with it. Horror took a step back directly on a wet splotch, which was from Inks brush. He slipped and fell straight on the ground. Blueberry took out a gaster blaster and aimed at the creepy skeleton. In the distance Dust shook his skull to resuscitate better from Ink's attack. He looked around and saw that his friend was getting a hard blow. He stood up quickly and run towards his buddy. Dust formed bone shield between Horror and the blaster just when it started to shoot.