Chapter 7, Part 1

The next morning, Nightmare had asked Killer to come to his room. This loyal boss's right hand walked contentedly in front of the door and knocked on it jokingly.

Nightmare: "Just come in now and stop fooling there."

Killer: "Good morning, sunshine."

Nightmare: "Stop calling me that!"

Killer: "Whatever you say, sweetie."

Nightmare: "Hmph...So,what have you found out?"

Killer: "Like what?"

Nightmare: "About Horror and Murder?"

Killer: "Um..."

Killer began to sweat and move restlessly. He had a moral dilemma that he could not solve. He wondered if he would tell Nightmare what he saw yesterday evening and betray his best friends or lie to the love of his life and, after getting caught, he would be severely punished. Nightmare could feel his nervousness and concluded his subordinates were hiding something.

Nightmare: "Do you know what happens if I am lied to?"

Killer: "No...I mean yes...or no...?"

Cold sweat rose on Killer's forehead. He began to vaguely explain the story making no sense. The boss Sans found his minion more anxious, so he decided to change tactic.

Nightmare: "Come here, Killer."

Killer: "Yes,...Boss."

Nightmare: "Maybe I was unnecessarily harsh on you, dear. You just want some love, don't you."

Killer: "Yes, Boss."

Nightmare opened his arms and tentacles for his confidant, who jumped in his warm lap. His gooey tentacles began to wander around Killer's body. At first it felt weird, but after getting used to the touch, it started to feel pleasant. The tentacles massaged and stimulated Killer's sensitive areas so that he slowly began to arouse. Pleasure was at its peak until Nightmare asked about the two skeletons again nicely. Killer couldn't say anything clearly, he just wanted to start mating with his loved one. From this, Nightmare became irritated and took his tentacle away from his submissive lover. Killer begged him to continue, but he told him to disappear from his eye. Killer left the room and began to relieve his sexual frustration by breaking the stuff. Eventually, he slumped on the couch where Error was watching Undernovela on TV.

Error: "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Killer: "Nightmare teased and rejected me and now I'm so frustrated."

Error: "How did you get Nightmare annoyed?"

Killer: "I didn't tell him Horror and Dust have a relationship. Please, don't tell the Boss about this or else I'm in trouble."

Error: "How interesting. How did you find out about their relationship?"

Killer: "I found them naked sleeping in the same bed."

Error realized he had a great opportunity to berate the cocky Dust. He told Killer he was going to take care of one busy thing. He went straight to Nightmare's room, where he quickly stepped inside. Nightmare got angry when Error just brazenly came inside without knocking, but Error said he knew one important thing his boss might be interested in. He told Nightmare everything he had heard before.

Nightmare: "So, they have a relationship."

Error: "Yup, but I don't understand what they see in each other. One eats everything that moves and the other talks to himself."

Nightmare: "Hmmm...Let's put their relationship to the little test."

Nightmare told Error about the little plan from which they started laughing evilly.

Later, Error went to the kitchen, where Horror cooked lunch for everyone. He told him the boss wanted Horror in his room to chat. There was a rush, so Horror should go there right away. After the red-eyed skeleton left the kitchen, Error went straight to the fireplace room. He heard a quiet monologue, so he knew Murder was there. He went to him and told him the same thing he had previously told Horror. Dust immediately went to his boss. He entered the room after knocking on the door and noticed Horror standing there as well. Nightmare welcomed Dust and immediately began to announce his next plan to destroy the Star Sanses. He told about the change in strategy and that he needed two volunteers to do the background work. Horror and Murder were the most suitable candidates for the position due to their good ability to cooperate. Their job was to go to the next AU and make sure the way to the village they are going to is clear. Others would guard various parts of the village and would be ready to help if any problems arose. They would be safe all the time. Horror and Dust agreed to Nightmare's plan and they went to the new AU through the portal their boss had opened for them. Just after the portal was closed, Error entered the room.

Error: "Did they agree to do it?"

Nightmare: "They went there."

Error: "Where exactly did you send them?"

Nightmare: "To Talename Z. Have you heard about it before?"

Error: "Something."

Nightmare: "Evolution has made the inhabitants very strong and mean. There is no way Horror and Murder can survive there."

Error: "How harsh."

Nightmare: "I know. They don't call me nightmare for nothing."