4 : welcome back alyssa

chanel dior jackson | 21
📍atlanta, ga
04/06/23

chanel dior jackson | 21📍atlanta, ga04/06/23

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝
———————————————

"nel get up." i feel myself being shook out of my sleep.

"girl get the fuck up i know you hear me." imani says as she rips the cover off my body.

i let out a deep sigh as i open my eyes, staring at imani who looks unbothered.

"bitch, don't be removin my covers from me like that unless you trynna see some ass." i mumble with an attitude.

"yeah yeah. save the attitude for later. get up we're going to ghost's crib."

"wasn't he just here?" i ask confused.

"yeah but he left because the boys said they was pulling up." she answers.

"oh." i say.

"yep so get up and get ready. i'm giving your ass an hour and a half. and look good too, you're gonna meet his friends." imani warns me.

i give her a silly look and sit up properly on my bed.

"imani now you know a bitch always look good." i give her a knowing look as she holds her hands up.

"you right you right. oh by the way alyssa is back." imani tells me.

"and you didn't wake me up then??" i say quickly flinging myself off my bed.

i jump up and run into the living room to see alyssa, britney and aaliyah talking. i squeal, catching their attention.

"CHANELL." alyssa shouts.

"ALYSSAAA." i scream back.

britney and aaliyah smile at me and hold their hands out for a hug. i just run past them and jump into alyssa's arms.

"tuh." britney says sarcastically.

"brit, that bitch didn't see us?" aaliyah asks rhetorically.

"i'm sayin. motherfuckers don't know how to say hi no more." britney replies.

me and alyssa just ignore them as we bask in each others presence.

"i missed you so much. i'm so proud of you i been seeing you one very billboard. you doing atlanta proud." i tell alyssa.

"thank you so much sis, this means a lot coming from you. i missed you too sooo much." alyssa replies hugging me tighter.

"aw sookie sookie now." britney makes fun of us.

"girl boo." alyssa holds her hand up in her face.

"anyways. i been waiting for you guys to get back." i release myself from alyssa's grip and clap my hands together.