11 : reggie

author's pov - omniscient
📍atlanta, ga
04/16/23

author's pov - omniscient 📍atlanta, ga04/16/23

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝
———————————————

the sun beamed brightly as chanel, britney, smoke and swavy decided to sit outside.

as the weather was lovely, chanel suggested it would be a good idea to chill in the sun and smoke a blunt.

it was only four of them enjoying each others company as the other were all busy doing their respective careers.

"puff puff pass bitch damn!" smoke clicks at britney, abruptly interrupting the conversation after watching her take a long pull from the blunt.

"call me a bitch again and watch me drop kick you." britney replies as she takes another pull.

chanel and swavy watch between the two in amusement. they thought the two would be cute together as they both had similar attitudes and personalities.

not to mention, the playful fights they were always involved in. chanel thought that smoke was just the guy britney needed. she always knew how to shut him up.

smoke mugs britney, without a rebuttal and sits back against the wall in silence. swavy laughs, watching his friend in defeat.

britney is perfect for this dumbass, swavy thought.

"smoke, you gon let her talk to you like that?" chanel instigates with a playful smile. swavy chuckles as he takes a quick glance at chanel. admiring the way the sun reflected beautifully against her dark melinated skin.

to say he wasn't feeling her would be a big lie. swavy had a crush on chanel the moment he laid eyes on her and spending time with her over the past weeks have only grown his feelings towards her.

"mane whatever." smoke dismisses chanel, holding his hand in front of his face. britney laughs at his sassiness.

"fruity ass nigga." swavy mumbles under his breath. chanel and britney to laughed as smoke smacked his teeth.

"here." britney finally passes smoke the blunt.

"hmm." he grunts in reply, accepting the blunt and holding it to his lips.

before he's even able to inhale, something brushes past him almost making him drop the blunt. he's able to secure a tight grip on it before it drops.