5 : new crew ?

chanel dior jackson | 21
📍atlanta, ga
04/06/23

chanel dior jackson | 21📍atlanta, ga04/06/23

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝
———————————————

"LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE. never knew what i was missing but i knew once we start kissing i fooooouuuuundddd." we all sang in unison, horribly, as love by keyshia cole blasted loudly from the speakers in the car.

britney pulls up to ghost's house and parks on the driveway as the song comes to end.

"chanel, your playlist is so fye. you put us in the mood bro." aaliyah says as she wipes the tears from her eyes, smiling at me.

"on God." alyssa co-signs.

"what can i say. always allow me on the aux." i say, dusting my shoulders.

we all laugh as britney turns off the car. imani then turns to all of us, from the passenger side, catching our attention.

"just a little disclaimer, the boys are chill but they won't entertain y'all. they don't really talk to me and they will just be looking mad angry the whole time. just warning you guys." imani discloses as she puts her to hands up.

"i don't think ghost would bring us around them if they're like that, to be honest." alyssa says shrugging. we all agree with her.

"right like he's always gassing up the idea of us meeting them so i doubt they're gonna be like how you're describing them." britney says looking at imani. she shrugs.

"dont shoot the messanger i'm just letting y'all know." imani says.

"besides, you wouldn't be rushing chanel to get ready if all we was gonna see was stiff niggas." aaliyah jokes a bit and i laugh with her.

"true. let's just pray we caught them in a good mood today then." i say finally, joking. imani raises her brows like she begs to differ, before opening the door and stepping out.

we all follow suit behind her as she knocks on the door. we stand there a few seconds waiting for an answer, only to be met with silence.

"bruh." britney says making us all laugh. britney walks up to the door and rings the bell.

a few seconds later, the door opens to reveal a smiling ghost.

"there we go." britney says looking proud of herself.

"what's up baby." ghost says as he gives imani a hug. she smiles in his arms and i swoon at how cute they are. i hope they get married one day.

"alyssa? ian know you was back. what's good suh?" ghost says shocked to see her.

"i'm good, i ain't seen you in a hot minute either. thought you forgot about me brother." alyssa looks down pretending to be sad.

"get a grip." imani says laughing at her. alyssa laughs too.