10 : insta live

chanel dior jackson | 21
📍atlanta, ga
04/15/23

chanel dior jackson | 21📍atlanta, ga04/15/23

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝
———————————————

"smoke move." i swat him away from me as he starts poking me to gain a reaction.

"mane you boring. you look like a toad." he replies as he walks away from me and to the others. i look taken aback.

jj and the girls laugh at his comment causing me to cut my eyes at them.

"damn that's crazy." swavy snickers. i side eye him.

currently, i was with the gang at my crib, we been like this the whole week. we've just been kicking it and getting to know each other a bit more. me and swavy have gotten extremely close too, which is kinda surprising me due to the fact we've only know each other for a week.

ghost and imani weren't chilling with us today though because they went to visit ghosts mom in texas.

"anyways... before i was rudely interrupted." i say rolling my eyes.

"i was sayin i need to start lookin for my graduation fit. it's right round the corner and ion even know what i'm wearing yet." i say rubbing my temple, turning my attention back to swavy.

"shawty you got a good ass 2 months to look for that shit. stop stressin over nothin." swavy replies. i mean mug him.

"you don't understand! you're not a girl." i dramatically fall back into the couch. swavy smacks his teeth.

"if you that stressed i can go with you and help look for something." swavy suggests.

"really? you'd do that for me?" i look at him shyly and grin.

"course ma." he replies.

"thanks nau'jour." i say abusing the fact i know his real name. he shakes his head.

"swavy your girlfriend on live." smoke says causing swavy to look confused. i furrow my brows in jealousy and then quickly fix my face before i get caught.

"fuck is you talmbout?" swavy asks.

we all look between swavy and smoke, interested in what was going on.