2 : well done chanel

chanel dior jackson | 21
📍atlanta, ga
04/06/23

chanel dior jackson | 21📍atlanta, ga04/06/23

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝
———————————————

i bite my nails in anxiousness as i anticipate my name being called. as i rub my lips together, i winced at the feeling of them being chapped. i reach for the vaseline in my purse and apply it on my lips.

"chanel!" i hear my name being called. i look up quickly to see miss johnson gesturing me into her classroom. i quickly put the vaseline into my purse, following her into the room.

miss johnson turns to face me as she picks up and envelope from her desk. i bite the inside of my cheeks, nervously.

"chanel my darling and star student how do you think you did on the finals?" she asks me with a smile on her face, her brown eyes twinkling with excitement.

i pause to reflect on the time i spent studying before answering ber question.

"honestly, i feel like i didn't do that well. i don't know..." i say nervously. i look at my feet in disappointment.

"well, you'll be surprised to find out you passed then. highest grade in the course actually!" she exclaims happily.

i look her dead in her eyes before screaming and jumping into her arms for a hug.

"no you're lying." i say in disbelief grabbing the envelope from her hand.

she watches me open it with a bright smile on her face. i unfold the letter to see my grade and i jump.

"i'm graduating college." i squeal with tears of joy running down my face.

"yes you are. well done. i'm so proud of you. i saw it from day one that you were meant for greatness." miss johnson assures me.

"oh my God, miss johnson, i just want to thank you from the deepest depths of my heart. this is literally all thanks to you. you pushed me and saw my potential and your motivation truly helped me. thank you for being a mother figure and role model during my time here. i'll forever appreciate you for that." i say.

since the day i stepped foot in this college, miss johnson has encouraged me and helped me. i owe all my success to her.

"i could never take full credit, its all you chanel! the greatness was there it just needed to be unlocked." i nod in agreement and give her a big hug.

"wow, im really graduating." i say still in shock.

"this summer aswell. and then after that the world will have the best lawyer there is." miss johnson says with adoration in her eyes.