3 : lemme meet him

chanel dior jackson | 21
📍atlanta, ga
04/06/23

chanel dior jackson | 21📍atlanta, ga04/06/23

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝
———————————————

i park in front of imani & i's shared apartment as i call her to come help me bring the groceries in.

"wassup." she answers the phone.

"i'm outside help me with the groceries please." i say.

"coming." she says and the phone cuts.

i soon see imani scooting her shoes on as she runs outside to help me. she hugs me.

"hey honeybunch." imani says happily. i scrunch my face up playfully and push her away from hugging me.

"ew. hi." i say back shortly before laughing at her face dropping.

"you play too damn much." she says rolling her eyes as she opens my trunk. i giggle.

"all jokes aside, i got some important to tell you." i say excitedly.

"ooouuu girl what is it?" she says smiling as she takes some bags out of the trunk.

"aht. i can't tell you yet. the rest of the girls need to be here too. speaking of, when are they coming?" i ask as i also grab a few bags.

imani checks her phone for the time before replying to me.

"they went to go pick lyss up from the airport. they should be here in an hour or 2, depending on traffic. you know what downtown atlanta is like." she says shaking her head.

"oh you're so right. i can't wait to see alyssa it's been a hot minute. our girls been on her gigs and shit." i say happy for my friend.

i'm so proud of how far she's come as an artist, since she's been on The Rap Game, she's been elevating. recently she got the opportunity to go to LA to perform for rolling loud as a up & coming artist.

it's been a long journey for my girl. but i'm glad she's finally getting the exposure and love she deserves. everyone is finally seeing how talented she is.

"i knowwwww. im starting to think she forgot about her day ones." imani says with a little frown. i shut my trunk and quickly turn to her.

"no way. alyssa could never. she would never ditch her sisters for fame. she just been busy that's all. she still do be checking in and you know that." i say shutting her down.

"i guess..." imani says shrugging. i brush that off, walking towards the house with the groceries in my hand.

as i open the door, i see ghost sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone. i drop the bags on the island, catching his attention.

"wassam twin." ghost says standing up to dap me up. i scrunch my face up in disgust and look at his hand.

"hi ugly." i hold my hand up in his face, gesturing for him to stand back. imani laughs at us. ghost smacks his teeth.

"i been sayin you really need to meet my friend smoke. y'all act too alike it's starting to get scary." ghost says shaking his head.

"tuh. lemme meet him then. nigga you been sayin this for the 5 years i knew you and i've never seen this smoke once. starting to believe he's yo imaginary friend or something." i say hold my hands up.

"you trippin. he's not imaginary. next time he at my crib im calling you. matter fact you needa meet the gang." ghost says.

"yeah you do they're so chill." imani says butting in.

"mmmkay. i'll go with imani next time they're there." i say.

"bet." ghost agrees.

"anyways this was cute and all but im heading to sleep it's been a long morning." i yawn and stretch before heading to my room.

"good night...?" imani says unsure and ghost laughs.

"yup." i laugh too.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

oooou another chapter. how yall feeling this so far? this one's a lil short, but you can't rush to the main plot can you? so yall gonna have to enjoy the mini filler chapters that i drop.

any theories or conspiracies so far?all feedback is welcomed in my dms or in the comments.

don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for more updates, not just on this book but others too. updates are weekly.

thank y'all & i love y'all

- ꪖꪜꪑ

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆