8 : she's green asf

nau'jour khyree king | 23
📍atlanta, ga
04/07/23

nau'jour khyree king | 23📍atlanta, ga04/07/23

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝
———————————————

"y'all disrupted my day. i was pose to go look for my grad stuff." chanel says.

i watch her as she answers questions form smoke and jj about her graduation.

this is my second time meeting shawty and i can honestly say her energy is a vibe. the way she carries herself got me interested.

"what major you graduating?" i asks her, breaking from my trance.

"law." she smiles at me.

beautiful

"oh she smart as a bitch." jj says.

"you gon help me out a jail next time im caught with shit in ma car?" smoke asks chanel with puppy dog eyes. i smack my teeth at him.

"fuck outta here." chanel holds her hand to his face causing everyone to laugh.

"well done shawty. you don't see to many girls going in to careers like that. errybody wanna do hair or sum shit." i praise her.

it's not often you see girls go into careers like law. she's a rare one and i like that

"and what's wrong with that?" ghosts girlfriend says.

"ian ever said shit was wrong with it, i just said a lot of girls do it." i try to brush her off. i ain't got time for her outburst today.

"yeah so what's wrong with that?" imani repeats.

i look at her like she's slow. chanel looks at me and her mouth wobbles like she's trynna hold in her laugh.

"you not funny stop joanin." i say trying to laugh her off.

there's no way someone can be so slow. this is why we never vibed with her.

"i'm not." imani replies with an attitude.

i open my mouth, about to cuss her out but i quickly shut it because i don't wanna risk making ghost feel disrespected.

"imma just stop talkin to you cus you my patna shawty and ion mean no disrespect." i say to her and look down to my phone.

"well you already disrespected. like why you trynna compare 2 different careers?" she rants. i ignore her, not paying her any mind.

"i do hair and im making more money than any lawyer would. so for you to sit there and act like-" imani is cut off by smoke.