𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1: 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔

⊱ ──── {3rd Person's POV} ──── ⊰

The two stared at each other in disbelief. While both superiors were watching the interaction, one amused, and the other irritated.

"This is interesting" JYP Stated

"It seems like the both of them are rather acquainted" The agent's boss said, eyeing the latter suspiciously.

"Also...(Y/n)? You're already late and yet you failed to make yourself presentable."  He scolded the young agent, scrunching his nose. "Coffee and Grapefruit does not go along."

"I believe that the person responsible for both reasons is here...sir." (Y/n) briefly stated pointing at the bunny girl making her head snap towards the young man.

"It wasn't just me you know?!"
She stared at the other in disbelief as if betrayed

"Please do enlighten me. I guess that beverages spill on random people."  He responded, sarcasm dripping on his voice. "They just go flying around targeting those unfortunate. Makes sense really!"

"Why you-"

"Evil bunn-"

"Now now settle down. I'm relieved that both of you get along and don't have trouble in expressing yourselves." JYP once again sat on his office chair with the two following his actions. "Let's get to business shall we?"

They went through a whole reading of the contract and the terms. The two of them agreeing with whatever's written on that piece of paper. Such as:

"The assigned agent must prioritize the client in most crucial times."

"The agent can be pulled out at some times for special assignments that might need their assistance"

"The client shall not go anywhere else without the supervision of the agent to avoid conflict"

"Yada yada ya"

Things like that. The terms of the contract made sense to the both of them. But it seems like their boss had another plan.

"Lastly, I forgot to add, Mr. Lee (Y/n) will be staying at Twice's Dorm 24/7."

"Wha-"

"Excuse me?!"

"You are excused. Of course you need to protect her. How can you do that when you're far away?" Kim Min Seok said. Head agent of the security firm

"U-understood sir..." The younger muttered lowly

"What?! How can you agree to this? Thi—this! person is going to live with us—9 girls! PD-nim have you lost your mind?"The woman exclaimed, "He might be a pervert for all we know!"

Making the other one snap his head towards her, a tick mark almost appearing on his head

"Yah! Who are you calling a pervert? Oh my—are you?" (Y/n) taunted

"Aish! Can you please stop talking to me?" Nayeon growled

"Never knew that bunnies can growl...let alone a granny bunny" If looks could kill, the young agent would be buried underground now.