𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷: 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔

⊱ ─── {.⋅ 3rd Person's POV⋅.} ─── ⊰

The next days went by a blur. Though the idol and the bodyguard didn't do it every night. They would sneak out from time to time. Depends on Nayeon's mood.

And right now, the two were found riding a train in the middle of the night for a 24-hour eat all you can Ice Cream Shop located in Busan. They didn't take the car this time, because the manager always wondered why it's out of fuel the next day.

"It will be so cool if there were zombies on this train while we're heading to Busan. It'll be a real life Train to Busan!"
Nayeon exclaimed

"That wouldn't be pleasing. I'll probably get bitten trying to protect your screaming ass... or I could just let you get eaten? I mean my job wouldn't matter if it's a life and death zombie situatio—"
(Y/n) stopped as a playful smack hit him on the shoulder.

"Jerk! I should get PD-nim fire you"
She retorted

"Oh how you wound me"
The agent replied

"You know? this is pretty exciting. There's no one else here except us and the train operator. This is my first time riding a public transport in a very long time..."
Nayeon gleamed as she walked around the carpeted floors of the train.

"Do you miss it?"
(Y/n) asked

"Hmmm?"

"Your freedom to do anything publicly. Like going to the mall without hoards of people chasing you. Or like this, just riding a train without someone shoving a camera or a pen and paper on your face"
Said (Y/n)

"Of course I do. But I already accepted it when I got into this industry. Fans loves us and I'm thankful for that. Sometimes they're just too much and they can be quite scary..."
Nayeon trailed off as she went back to her original seat.

"I know, that's why you got me for that"
The agent replied, to which the Idol smiled at.

"And sometimes it just sucks that they expects us to be perfect. Also add the fact that the company will also freak out if do something that we want and the public doesn't. Hell they'd wreck a havoc if I dated you"
The bunny joked, chuckling lightly as she stared at the trains ceiling.

"Hey I'm not bad looking! I'm exceptionally skilled too and I—"

"I know, I know! You're decent! What I'm trying to say is they have their own fantasy's of us and who we should be with and it plays a huge part in our career"
Sighing through her nose, Nayeon's gaze went to the window, watching the trees pass by.

"Did the Im Nayeon just agreed that I'm good looking?"
(Y/n)'s voice broke her trance.

"After all of what I just said, that's the only thing you caught?"
Nayeon asked in disbelief

"It happens once in a blue moon. Come on! Say it again!"
The agent urged, poking the side of her cheek.

"You're a dork!"

~|~

The train went to a smooth stop as it reached the station in Busan. An automated voice announced their arrival. As expected, only they exited the train.