𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹: 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙵𝚞𝚗!

⊱ ─── {.⋅ 3rd Person's POV⋅.} ─── ⊰

Everyone arrived at the dorm earlier than expected. Twice's schedule starts exactly two days from now. Naturally, the girls wanted to make the most of the last 2 days of their vacation before exhausting promotions and award shows happen again.

As they entered the room, everyone scattered to do their own thing for the day. (Y/n) went straight to the kitchen for some ice, while Nayeon followed closely behind.

"Why are you staring at me?"
The bodyguard asked as he felt the bunny's gaze.

"What happened to your hand?"
She asked with a raised eyebrow

Instinctively, (Y/n) hid his dominant hand and raised the other one. While Nayeon looked like she was giving an 'are you kidding me?' Look.

"Seems perfect to me"
(Y/n) said

"Not that, your other hand"

"Other hand? Wha—"

"This one"
Nayeon said, holding the agent's injured hand.

"That's nothing, I fell and landed on it. Nothing serious"
(Y/n) excused, trying to pry his hand away, only to be unsuccessful.

"It's pretty swollen"

"It's just red, I'm fine"

"It has a shoe print on it"
The idol insisted

"It doesn't"

"It looks like—"

"Nayeon-ssi, just please drop it!"
(Y/n) heaved as he pulled his hand back to hide it behind his back.

The idol was stunned and decided to not push on the subject anymore. One, because (Y/n) had never called her by her first name except when they first met. And Two, the agent was so worked up so she realized that this is something he's not comfortable with.

"Give me your hand"
Nayeon sighed

"What?"
The agent asked confused. He was pretty sure that Nayeon would've left him alone by now. Given that he rose his voice at her.

"Do I need to repeat myself?"
She sassed

(Y/n) reluctantly pulled out his hand. Nayeon gently grabbed his wrist, pulling him to the kitchen counter.

The Idol went around the counter and to the fridge, grabbing a pack of frozen meat. Gently placing it on top of the injured hand, (Y/n) sunk down in relief as the cold soothed his swollen hand.

"Better?"
Nayeon asked

"Much better... Sorry for shouting at you."
(Y/n) replied as he sighed

"If you're sorry, think of a place where we can go tonight"
Nayeon smiled as she remembered the deal between them.

"You know that you can't go without me right?"

"I know, that's why I'm asking you"
Nayeon replied as she went straight to their shared bedroom. While (Y/n) remained seated on the kitchen stool with a slightly throbbing hand.