𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻: 𝚈𝚘𝚞

⊱ ─── {.⋅ 3rd Person's POV⋅.} ─── ⊰

"Now, mind telling what the fuck was that about?" The Idol asked as she slammed the door shut. "Pardon me, but that was so unexpected."

"Trust me, I know" (Y/n) sighed as the both of them went straight to the living room. "He just wanted to check how I was doing."

"Clearly he didn't like how you are doing a great job." Nayeon scoffed, "Why not just leave that company? PD-nim can hire you full time?"

"Why? Can't get enough of me?" The agent teased, "I know you'll miss me once the contract ends."

"No, I won't! The idea is ludicrous—"

"That's not how you felt this morning~"
Sana sang

"Stop lying to yourself unnie~"
Dahyun continued

"I hate you guys." The bunny glared, "with every fibre of my body."

"Oh~? Do tell me more about what happened this morning."
(Y/n) smirked

"Nothing" She grumbled as she eyed the agent immensely before turning on her heels. "I'm going upstairs"

The others looked at her in wonder, (Y/n) stared at her figure going up the stairs. And he could've sworn, Nayeon was swaying her hips more than usual.

"That's your cue to follow her."
Jeongyeon nudged the gaping agent.

"What? She didn't tell me to follow her"
The agent said

"Just go!"
They exclaimed

(Y/n) reluctantly complied as he felt eyes burn the back of his head. He did not understand what the small feud was about.

Meanwhile, the others who were left downstairs chuckled lowly as they hear the agent mutter something along the lines of...

"girls are so confusing"

(Y/n) reached the familiar door, slowly twisting the knob before going inside. There was Nayeon, rummaging through her closet.

"Hmm?" She hummed, "I'm surprised you picked that up. Maybe you're not as stupid as I thought you were."

"Picked up what exactly?"
(Y/n) asked, still confused of what the girl was talking about.

"Never mind, you are stupid"
The idol deadpanned

"Hey!" (Y/n) exclaimed, "Tone it down with the insults will you?"

"Not a chance" Nayeon grinned. As she stopped what she was doing, she was able to fully look at the side of (Y/n)'s face.

"What happened to your face?" She gasped, "My god... did he?"

"No! It wasn't him! Don't worry" the agent assured, "I got it from my assignment earlier."

"That's a relief..." Nayeon replied as she stopped going through her closet. "And leave a note next time you leave will you?"