𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿: 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎

⊱ ─── {.⋅ 3rd Person's POV⋅.} ─── ⊰

(Y/n) quickly got back to the beachfront with all the supplies that he needed to buy. Grabbing a few bags, you made your way to the table where the manager greeted you.

"Thank you, (Y/n). This saves time"
She said

The agent smiled in response and looked at the surrounding area. There was twice having fun and being carefree. But something was missing, someone rather.

Her lack of presence made you sought out the girl immediately. Once again scanning the area, you were positive that Im Nayeon was in fact not present at the venue.

"Noona, Where's Bunny-ssi?"
With a wretched feeling in your gut, you made your way to the manager to ask for her whereabouts.

"Oh! She said something about going to a bazaar near the hotel. She left not too long ago"
She replied

"Is she alone?"
You interrogated, your gut feeling was something that you consider a skill and also a nuisance to you.

Skill because you know that something
Is about to happen and you can do something to prevent it.

Nuisance because it hasn't failed you since then and you knew that if you were having that feeling now, it means something is about to happen.

"I remember her taking Sana with her."
The manager replied

"How about staffs? Crews? Security personnel?"
(Y/n) hastily questioned

"N-no, it's just them"
She replied with uncertainty in her voice.

With that said, the agent immediately bolted out of the place to search for the two absent idols. That wretched gut feeling still growing on your system.

"Please be okay"
You thought as you ran around the whole area for the bazaar, only to find nothing.

Grunting in frustration, you thought of their possible location. Being unfamiliar with the area is becoming a disadvantage right now.

The bazaar is surrounded with different attractions in its area. If you search them one by one it will take time and if your gut feeling was right, they are in trouble.

After a few minutes of debating on what to do, and sudden idea popped into your head that made you celebrate internally.

The necklace that you gave her the other day was a tracker. Made for something like this. So you'll know where she is in case she goes missing.

Pulling out your phone, you smiled triumphantly as you saw a familiar bunny icon to a specific location that made you frown. She was in the forest.

You quickly ran to her direction on high alert. Hearing faint voices nearby, you knew that you were close to where she was and your phone was there to confirm it.

A feeling of relief washed to your system as you spotted a very familiar hazel colored hair and the next thing you see was something that made your body want to break the man's whole being.

Not that you weren't going to...

Sprinting in front of Nayeon, you pulled your fist back and socked the man's face with all your might.