𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾: 𝚈𝚎𝚜, 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛!

⊱ ─── {.⋅ Your POV⋅.} ─── ⊰

As the fan sign went by, our days seemed to be more relaxed. After a schedule or two, we have breaks. I'm as happy as I can  with all the relaxing time we get before the award show season.

Also, Nayeon's stalker hasn't been sighted anymore as of now. Last he was seen was in Jeju. Meaning, I probably won't have to renew my contract. That's good because it means she's safe, but it sucks since i'll be leaving if my contract ends.

So now, all of us were sprawled in the living room as we finish watching All of us are Dead. Needless to say, I've got my daily dose of my 'annoy Nayeonie' pill.

"I'm just saying that you're kinda similar!" I defended myself as I felt the hot glare on the side of my head. "Her name is Nayeon and so are you. She's loud, you're loud, she's short, you're short, she's annoying and you're ann—"

I didn't get to finish as my face was met with the pillow that's resting beside her foot. Violent much.

It went on for a few more minutes before we got tired of getting on each other's nerves. It was fun while it lasted. All of a sudden, Nayeon shot up from her seat.

"Guess who's going to dinner with someone later?" She excitedly asked.

"We're not going to give you the satisfaction and ask who." Jeongyeon remarked which earned a high-five from me.

As she spoke, I couldn't stop staring at her lips. I can't help but get flashbacks of the other night... again.

How soft her lips was, how it molded perfectly against mine. How her scent invaded my nostrils that made my head spin. It was addicting...

Okay (Y/n)! Snap the fuck out of it!

The bunny only huffed in reply as she ignored the two of us. She continued to tell what she was about to. "It's me.
I'm going to dinner with someone."

"Okay" Jihyo replied

"You're not going to ask with whom?" Nayeon asked

"With who?" Sana asked curiously

"Kim Mingyu"
She muttered excitedly

"Since when are you guys close?"
Dahyun asked as she faced the beaming bunny. What's so special about that guy anyway?

Who's that excited for dinner? Not a normal person for sure.

"That's for me to know, and you to not know." Nayeon replied cheekily

"Okay okay, so what time is this dinner?"
I asked, for the details of the dinner of course. Not about the guy.

"Later at 8 PM" She shrugged as she went to the kitchen to get more food.

I stood up, slowly trailing her small figure. "Great, so we should be ready by 7:30 then."

To my surprise, she only looked at me incredulously. "I remember saying that I will have dinner with someone. I don't recall inviting you (Y/n)."

"Uh huh, so what do you plan on wearing?"
I asked, ignoring her previous statement.

"You're not coming."