𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶: 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚜

⊱ ─── {.⋅ 3rd Person's POV⋅.} ─── ⊰

The mini vacation was short-lived as the girls were forced back to Korea under the orders of their CEO. Protests from the girls, but knowing they really can't do anything about it, they drew back and simply complied with JYP's order.

"Farewell Piña Colada's!"
Momo dramatically cried as they dragged their luggage outside the hotel.

"I prefer the margarita"
Sana whined

"Don't be dejected girls, PD-nim promised another week of vacation, but not here in Jeju. That's better than nothing right?"
The manager replied

"By the way, where's (Y/n) oppa and Nayeon unnie?"
Dahyun wondered as her eyes scanned the lobby looking for the two.

The others did the same, only to be confirmed that the two said people weren't there with them. Confused at their lack of presence, Jihyo tried to rung their phones only to be met with voicemail.

"Odd, They're usually the ones early..."
Jeongyeon remarked as the remaining girls stared at her, not believing her words.

"Okay fine, maybe not Nayeon unnie! But (Y/n) always brings us free breakfast! Do you hear me? Free breakfast!"
She exclaimed while Mina raised her perfectly sculpted eyebrows at the ostrich.

"Did you and Momo switch your bodies?" The penguin pondered, making the ostrich look at her in disbelief.

"Did they say anything to any of you? We're going to be late in this case."
Lightly pacing the lobby, the manager asked as the remaining Twice members either shook their heads or simply shrugged at the question.

"Let's split up and look for the-"
Sadness-noona's voice was cut off when they heard the elevator loudly ding before it's too metal doors open.

As if in a dramatic film, the two missing persons emerged from the lift. The other looking like a runway model and the other one looking disgruntled.

"Annyeong! What a beautiful day it is!"
Nayeon greeted as the others stared at the both of them.

"She's too happy...something's wrong"
Sana whispered to Jeongyeon as the latter nodded in agreement.

"I know...it's giving me chills"
She replied

"She's like a bunny on drugs"
The maknae hastily remarked

The three of them shuddered before their gazes fell to the person beside the enthusiastic bunny. If you haven't guessed yet, Nayeon was the one who looked like a runway model...and (Y/n) looked like a very disgruntled man.

"What happened to you?"
Jihyo skeptically asked

"About that..."
(Y/n) dragged, reminiscing the earlier events that occurred in the very hotel room.

~ A few hours earlier ~

A soft groan left the idol's mouth as she woke up from her deep slumber. Trying to get up, she struggled as if being held back.

Her gaze fell to her own waist, only to find a pair of arms wrapped around her securely. Trailing her vision to the owner confused, the girl let out a loud shriek before her foot collided with something...more like someone.