Chapter 3

The last hour of school just dragged. I always hate first days. All the teachers telling you what they expect when we all know we have to be good. I was 15 so in am in the last year of school which means a lot of hard work, focus and determination.

I was in biology which I loved but I just couldn't seem to concentrate. My thoughts kept going to Luke. I've seen him around but I've hardly ever spoke to him, he was in my biology class and I could tell, it was his weak point. He would sit there with a frown all lesson because he didn't understand a word of it.

The bell broke my thoughts and I grabbed my things. As soon as I was about to leave I felt a tap on my shoulder.

'Louise, I wanna say thanks for sticking up for me with Harry today, it means alot'. Luke was such a shy kid, he was really cute. Wait no.

'Its fine Luke, just call me if you need my help? Pass me your phone' he passed his phone and I gave him my number

'I better go, I have Harry waiting for me outside,talk later.'

I smiled and walked off, Luke was such a nice boy, I don't see why people bully him so much.

I walked through the corridor, out the door to the school gates where I see Harry leaning against the tree.

'Ready baby' he half smiled

'Yeah come on'.

-----------------------------------------------

Me and Harry finally reached him house , we went to his room straight away and I sat on his lap.

'Come on babe,we've been together for a year and we haven't had sex, I want to feel inside, I wanna pleasure you, I want to make you moan and scream my name' Harry said while kissing my neck. As much as him being in this mood turns me on, I'm not ready for that yet.

'No Harry, you know I don't wanna do that yet, I ain't ready.' I pushed him off me.

Call me traditional but I come from a family where you have sex after marriage and never ever have sex unless your married.

'Oh whatever Louise, your just so friged and boring. Get out. Bye' Harry turned and looked away.

'You never look at my views do you. You know what! Fuck yourself. We're over'.

By the time he tried apologising I was out of his door and walking down the street in the pouring rain.

I walked down the street soaking wet not knowing where to go. When I'm upset I normally go to Harry's but I cant now obviously. Wait, what about Luke? I got my phone out of my bag and realised I had a text from Harry.

Harry - 'baby girl I'm sorry for the way I reacted. Please come to mine and let's sort it out. Love you'

Ergh. Fuck he knows how to convince me but not anymore.

Me - 'No Harry. I'm done goodbye.'

Harry - 'Oh well I was cheating on you anyway. BTW your best friend is amazing in bed. Bye you fridged bitch'

I read his text over and over again and threw my phone on the road. I needed to go home. I need to do something I put of doing for ages but I have the erge to do it...

SORRY FOR VERY LONG UPDATEEEEE :( AND LEAVING ON CLIFFHANGER.
ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR HARRY STYLES WOOOOO