Chapter 6

LUKE POV

My palms are sweaty, my legs are shaking. I'm so scared just to meet this girl. I don't really have any friends. I've always been known as the school nerd but I'm glad Louise has taken a liking to me. I finally have the chance to prove that I'm not just a nerd who focuses on school.

I drive into her drive way and stop the car. I take a deep breath, put some deodorant on, sprayed a mint spray in my mouth and got out the car.

KNOCK KNOCK

LOUISE POV

I was quite nervous to be spending time with Luke today. I stood up to him from Harry and we've talked a little bit after that. I'm so glad we're getting to know each other, I know his not just the nerd everyone says he is.

*BUZZZZZZ*

I ran over to my phone hoping it was Luke but it wasn't. It was someone I really didn't want to speak to.

From - Harry

Baby, please meet me and lets work this out. I miss you so much. :( xx

I decided to ignore it and focus on my day with Luke. I got my favorite dress on, its a strap flower dress which wasn't too short but not too long as well, it did show a bit of clevage though. I put my hair in a pony tail and swiped some mascara over my eye lashes.

KNOCK KNOCK

It was him.

I ran down the stairs and dusted my dress. Then I opened the door and there he stood. The blonde haired, sexy boy. I think I'm falling for a nerd.