Chapter 8

LUKE POV

The rest of mine and Louise' date went amazing. We sat there and had so much fun. Today she's meeting the rest of the band members, I honestly can't wait.

"Michael, I'm off to pick up Louise. Please stay normal"

"Okay mate, we will all be in the garage. Don't do anything I won't" he winked at me and I just walked off

-----------------------------------

LOUISE POV

I had the most perfect night. Luke was a true gentleman, he treats me like a princess and I'm glad I gave him a chance. I'm meeting his band members today and I'm actually quite nervous. I went to have a shower. It was nice to have the hot water sprinkle all over me. I used me strawberry shampoo and my mango shower gel and jumped out the shower.

I decided to wear a white crop top, high wasted shorts and black vans andthen I heard the sound of a car horn.

--------------------------

I got to Luke's place, well which I guess is Luke's place and there they were. 3 other boys sat on a sofa. One with quite damaged hair - he obviously had dyed it often, another one who looked asian? But he wasn't. And a blonde haired boy, with longer hair than Luke.

"So Lou, this is Michael, Calum and Ashton... And were 5 Seconds of Summer"

Hey guys thanks for reading. Ily all xo