Chapter 11

Louise POV

So I told Luke I have amnesia. What a coincidence that named a song that ay? I've never told anyone except Luke, and for some reason it felt like I could trust him with anything. The way he put his arm around me to comfort me made me shiver, the way them pure blue eyes looked into my eyes made my belly go round like a rollercoaster. There's something about Luke that I like but I just can't seem to spot it.

"Louise, what happened? Like I mean the car crash." Them eyes were looking at me in confusion and sadness.

I knew this question would come but I can't lie to Luke.

"Just so you know, I've not told anyone this so be grateful"

He nodded while I took a deep breathe.

"Me, My mum, Dad and little sister were on our way to my aunts. It was a very long drive so me, my sister & mum fell asleep. I'm not really 100% sure what happened but all I know is we crashed into a coach & I suffered amnesia because I hit my head. Luckly no one died but I can't remember my childhood very well & I've only started gaining bits of my memory"

Luke grabbed my hand & pushed my head up so I could look him in the eyes.

"You're the bravest girl I know and ill always be there for you no matter what okay."

"Thank you Luke"

-----------------------------------------------

LUKE POV

Louise told me she had amnesia. I don't know if it was a joke but she looked very heart broken when we sang the song.

We were sat on a park bench to get away from the guys for a bit because she looked devastated and I suggested to go somewhere to be on our own. Looking at her sad eyes made me want to cry but I had to stay strong for her.

"...Luckly no one died but I can't remember my childhood very well & I've only started gaining bits of my memory" she said and looked at her lap.

The only thing I could think of doing is grabbing her hand & making her look at me in the eye.

"You're the bravest girl I know and ill always be there for you no matter what okay."

At that moment I felt the need to kiss her beautiful pumped pink lips but decided against it.

What is wrong with me. She's my friend. Nothing more. I couldn't like her. Could I?

Omfg hi guys! I'm sorry I never posted in like 2 months but I'm gonna try updating Mondays and Thursdays! Obvs until I start 6th Form. So comment, and vote!

3 COMMENTS & 5 VOTES FOR EARLY CHAPTER?!?!

(Not edited)