Chapter 2

If never takes me and Harry that long to get to school, around 10 minutes. Me and him always have stuff to talk about so it doesn't really feel like 10 minutes, it feels like 2.

'Casssssiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee' I scream from the top of my lungs

'Louiseeeeeeeeeeeeee' she calls back at me and we run towards each other for a hug.

Cassie has been my best friend since I was 5, we went to the same nursery, primary school and now were in the same secondary school. She's been there for me when my dad left, my first relationship and heartbreak and stuck up for me when I used to get bullied.

'Sooo Cassie, how was your date with Michael Clifford' I winked at her which earned her to get a blush on her face.

'Well he made a picnic and we ate it on the beach and then he sang to me this beautiful song he wrote. It was perfect'

Michael was honestly amazing to her, she's had a crush on him for years now and he also had a crush on her for years too but they both wouldn't confess to each other there true feelings.

*RING RING RING*

Time for lessons now and I honestly didn't want this day to come...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 lessons have passed and it was currently lunch time. I was with Cassie in my last class so we walked together to lunch hall. We was walking down the corridor talking about singers and our current one was Ed Sheeran.

'Sweet Jesus, I wouldn't mind that ginger god in my bed any day.' I said, well its true, his amazing

'Me neither, he is seriously the ginger version if perfection' Cassie responded

We carried on walking until I saw Harry pinning someone against the wall. I ran over there and pulled him.

'What the fuck Harry, what are you doing? Leave the poor boy alone what has he done to you' I screamed at his face, Harry was a bit shocked, I've never screamed at him like that before.

'Louise, leave me to deal with this nerd, I'm gonna punch the nerdiness out of him' .

'Harry, leave errr'

'L-luke. My names Luke' he interrupted me.

'Leave Luke alone okay, now let's go get something to eat okay baby?' Is all I could say.

Why would anyone wanna bully Luke for, his eyes were a beautiful colour and his blonde hair made him look hot. So what if he wears glasses and likes school. His so hot and.

'Louise... Earth to Louise' Harry said while waving his hand in front of my face

'Huh what'

'I said do you want to come round to mine later on'

'Sure Har'

Sorry this sucked.
Follow me of twitter?? @_MukeAndNarry_
Thanks for reading :) vote, like, comment xo
Ly all like jelly tots