Chapter 7

LOUISE POV

I open the door and there he stands. His glasses are off, his hair in a perfectly formed quiff, he looks smart in a suit and tie.

"You look beautiful Louise" butterflies formed in my belly.

"Likewise Luke, likewise". My mum came to the door and just stared at me and Luke.

"Hello, I'm Louise's mother, please to meet you Luke. I've heard so much about you" my mum can be so embarrassing

"Er... Mum I'm going now. Don't wait up" I closed the door as fast as I can.

He opened the door to the car to let me sit down. What a gentleman. His such a cutie. I wonder where were going.

-----------------------

"Close your eyes Lou. I want it to be a surprise" Luke said. He was so happy bless him.

We walked which seemed like forever until he finally took my blindfold and there it was. A picnic basket laid perfectly on the floor surrounded by beautiful red rose petals. I wanted to cry. This is perfect. No one has ever done this for me before and I'm glad it was Luke.

"You don't like it do you. I'm so sorry Lou. I'm such a screw up. My band mates helped me and... and"

"Luke. Its perfect and I love it. Thank you so much."

Wait, he said he was in a band. I must find out more.

"Let's have something to eat" he said

We sat down and I patted my dress so it didn't form any creases.

"So tell me more about this band of yours?" Louise said.

"Well there are 3 others. Calum Hood, Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin. We ain't like One Direction or them kind of bands. I like Nirvana and Blink-182. The boys are literally my only friends other than you". I'm falling for him and I'm falling hard

"I want to meet them! They seem so cool!" I said. I really wanted to meet them!

"Maybe tomorrow??"

"Sure!" I would so anything to see this blonde nerd again.