Chapter 1

Its the first day back at school after the summer holidays and let me tell you, this holiday was the best yet. Me and my boyfriend Harry spent a lot of time together. We've been together around a year now and he is honestly perfect. His eyes are dreamy, his hair is sexy, everything about him is perfection, just not then way he treats people at time.

I got up out of my warm bed and head to the bathroom, i turned the shower on and while I waited for it to heat up i brushed my teeth. I took my night clothing off and stepped in the shower. The warm water dripping through my hair relaxed me as I closed my eyes to wonder what the upcoming day would bring me. I used my cherry shampoo and conditioner in my hair and shaved my legs before jumping out of the shower.

I went back into my bedroom to put on my blue polo top, black skirt and white frilly socks on, my uniform pretty sucked but at least I went to a school that allowed makeup. I went to my mirror and put a light coat of foundation, liquid eyeliner on the top of my eyelid and mascara. I hated not wearing makeup, it made me look dead because I'm such a pale person.

'Hun, Harry's here to walk with you to school' my mother calls up the stairs

'Tell him I'll be 2 minutes'

I checked myself in the mirror one last time and make sure my makeup was on point. I needed to make sure I looked amazing everyday, I'm what you call one of the more noticeable girls. Ever since me and Harry got together my popularity got higher and higher to the point where the people who used to bully me look up to me now. I grab my bag with all the things I will need for the boring day in hell and make my way downstairs to see Harry.

'Hey beautiful' gosh my heart skips a beat when he calls me that.

'Hello handsome'. His cheeks started turning a pinkish colour.

'Let's get to school'.

'Oh yay,the joys'. That is all I could say.

HEY GUYS

IM NATALIE!!! I wanna say thanks for reading and please comment, vote and follow!! My twitter is @MukeAndNarry_

I wanna say thanks to DamnTheseFeels for helping me with the idea of this fanfic!! Love youu

Enjoy!!

Gonna look for character names and ideas so if you want your name used then comment!!
Byee xo