Chapter 5

WHO DO YOU SHIP MORE??

LORRY OR LOKE????

-------------

I woke up feeling better than I did the night before but my chest felt so heavy. I missed Harry so much but he hurt me too much. I needed to talk to someone but I could only think of one person...
Luke.

LUKE POV

"Who is this and why are you calling me at 8am" I say, who calls someone at 8 bloody am.

"Oh, its me. Louise. Don't worry I will call you back later" her voice makes my heart melt. Her voice sounds like angels singing to me.

"No, I'm sorry Louise. What's wrong"

"ERM... Is it okay if I come see you or if you come to mine please? Me and Harry, well... We ain't together anymore and I sort of need a friend. I'll understand if you don't want to spend time with me"

Her and Harry broke up? Finally!

"Sure, do you want to come here? Parents are gone all weekend?"

"Yeah sure, pick me up from mine please?"

She's coming round my house, she's coming over. Okay, calm down Luke

"Yeah sure, I'll leave now. Text me the address"

"Sure bye Luke"

I jumped out of bed and got dressed as quickly as I could, I quickly tided up my bedroom and sprayed so I never smelt. I quickly scanned the room to make sure it looked away before going to pick up Louise.

*Buzzzzzzz*

To Luke
From louiseissocuteandamazing
I mentally laugh at the name

"168 sweatfield road
London
RM10 QR7"

(I don't know if this is a real address!!!!)

I'm so looking forward to my day with the gorgeous Louise