31

𝐿𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝐹𝑒𝑤 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟...
𝑌𝑎𝑛𝑎🧃

"Why you staring at me??" I asked Amare and he smirked pulling me by my arm

"I'm tryna fuck you again..." he said and I laughed.

"Noooo yo shit too big." I said and he laughed.

"Owww bae it hurt..." he mocked me and I punched him in his chest.

"Bye I'm not sucking yo dick no mo." I said walking out the room.

"Oop- my bad." I said after I accidentally ran into his dad.

"By the way if y'all gonna fuck at least wait till everyone sleep." He said and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Sir you can't be talking I've heard you and your friend before..." I said and he shook his head.

"I'm grown Issa difference." He said mushing my head.

I shook my head as I fixed my hair walking to the attic.

I pulled the string letting the ladder down before climbing up it,"damn that's a workout." I said going towards the beanbag until I saw adaliya

"Hey best— what's wrong?" I asked seeing tears in her eyes

"Me.....me and Journey had been planning on having a baby and see where it goes..." she sniffled then handed me a pregnancy test.

"So your finna have a baby..." I said and that's when she bursted into tears.

"Yana I can't I'm worried about Journey I know she hasn't been herself lately...and we did it about a month ago I didn't think I would really get pregnant but I'm glad I am.." she said wiping her eyes and I hugged her.

"It's okay have you talked to Journey??" I asked.

"No...I know she's going through those episodes right now..plus it's getting around time when her grandmother died.." she said as her leg bounced up and down.