27

𝑌𝑎𝑛𝑎🧃

"Imma lose my fuckin mind yo

"Imma lose my fuckin mind yo...they needa hurry uppppp..." Mariah said.

"They gonna be here soon don't worry." Adaliya said hugging her.

The police had found some traces to Luxor and found Iniko with him.

I really believe it was because of Amare and Journey, they had been going out and trying to find shit

We all made eye contact as we heard crying and it soon started getting louder before a knock on the door.

I went to the door and opened it, Journey Amare and a police officer came in.

The police officer sat the baby seat by Mariah who instantly picked up her son.

"Hey mamas baby...it's okay.." She cooed as his crying calmed down.

"When I tell you that lil nigga been crying hours on end." Amare said rubbing his forehead then kissed my forehead and sat down.

I noticed Amare had some bruises on his face.

Journey went and sat by Adaliya laying her head on her shoulder .

"You have to thank..Journey for this one." The officer said taking off his hat.

"What you mean?" Mariah asked.

"Well...we found Luxor at an abandoned building, well Amare and Journey did. We went in and searched the place found Luxor actually on the roof with the baby....

We tried to reason with him, that's when things turned for the worse...ummm he held the baby over the edge threatening to drop him if we didn't leave..

Journey snuck over to where he was prepared to catch the baby, and overtime he dropped him but Journey caught the baby band returned back to the car where that left Amare inside the house..until Luxor returned inside and saw him

Lets say they had a bad tussle and Luxor held Amare at gunpoint before another officer shot Luxor." He said and I looked over at Mariah and it was like she went a shade lighter.. so did Adaliya as she looked at Journey.

"Yeah...I mean my face just bruised but Journey arms bruised too.." Amare said and Journey moved her sleeves up and you could see the impact from catching the baby.

"Oh my fuckin god..thank y'all Foreal deadass..." Mariah said as she looked at Iniko.

••••