22

𝐴𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒👺

I played the game as Yana had her head on my lap and her arms wrapped around my hips

She knocked out a few hours ago after she got back from hanging out with Adaliya.

"What y'all do??" I asked as Adaliya came in my room.

"We got waxes, she cried before we even got them probably why she so tired..anddd I'm finna go to Luxor's and help Mariah set up the baby crib...or in other words set up the baby crib." She said and I nodded as she grabbed a pair of my shoes.

"These nice...imma get a pair like them." She said before flipping me off and throwing them onto the bed.

"Stupid hoe.." I said as she walked out.

"Mmm...stop." I looked down at Yana but she was still sleep.

"I'm sorry—" she started moving around.

"Yana..." I said shaking her.

He face scrunched up as she tried grabbing my arm.

"Move—" she woke up with tears in her eyes as she stared at me.

"Nightmare??" I asked and she shook her head no looking at the wall.

"Yana...stop lying.." I said and she looked at me with tears down her face.

"C'mere.." I pulled her into my lap and she cried into my shoulder as I rubbed her back.

She's been starting to have these nightmares from when she stayed wit her dad.

"You good??" I asked as her cries started to die down.

"Can I talk about it??" She asked playing wit her fingers, I powered off the play station.

"Gone head.." I said looking at her and she stared back at me for a second.

"Umm..." she looked away from me.

"I had quit volleyball ...cause I honestly lost interest in it and honestly my mental was screwed up at the time...so when he found out, he basically got mad at me and said I was a quitter...

He was also drunk at the time which made matters worse, I told him I did it for me not for him and I didn't care what the fuck he had to say about the situation...that's when he grabbed me by my hair and yanked me into the kitchen." She stopped and paused for a second as she stared at a blank spot on my wall.

I waited for her to zone back in knowing how she got flashbacks while talking about certain things,"And...and slung me into the counter top he said I wasn't shit and my mom was disappointed in me..and he wish I died instead of my mom...I told him to go hell as I held my head...

I looked at my hand it was filled with blood from where I hit it on the counter...that's how I got this.." she said and moved some of her hair where I saw a scar.

"And then he punched me in my stomach and I fell to the ground before he started whipping me with his belt...he kicked me a few times then left, I blacked out on the floor and woke up in my bed." She said and sighed.

"I'm sorry you had to go through allat..but I can tell you, you strong as fuck for still going after allat shit he put you through mentally and physically." I said and she looked up at me.

"I'm proud of you," I said and she smiled with tears in her eyes.

"That's the first time I've ever heard that..." she mumbled and I didn't say anything as I hugged her and she hugged back.

"Not right now but in a little bit, I was gonna go to a party wanna go??" I asked her and she nodded.

"And 9/10 Adaliya probably gonna go to, the rest of them I don't know about we'll see." I said.

••••

"Imma just wear this

"Imma just wear this...ain't like I'm tryna impress nobody." She said messing with her edges and I nodded as I watched her.

She made eye contact wit me through the mirror,"If you wanna kiss just say dat..." she said shaking her head.

I got up and grabbed her hoodie pulling her back to me,"I—" I cut her off kissing her on the lips.

I wrapped my arms around her waist before grabbing the back of her legs and she jumped up on me.

I laid her back on the bed and I felt myself get hard as we continued making out before I broke the kiss.

I looked down at her as I licked over my now swollen lips, I watched as her eyes went down to my boner and slightly widened.

"My eyes up here.." I said and she looked back at me.

"And yo dick down there.." she said and grabbed it making me groan.

"Stop cause I'm really not tryna fuck you.." I said and she moved from underneath me making me stand up.

"Aren't you gonna take care of that??" She asked.

"Get out my room.." I said and she walked out laughing.

shit ain't funny, gonna have blue balls fuckin around wit her.

vote&comment
excuse any errors or mistakes