8

𝐽𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦🏀

I looked up from my phone as Adaliya walked toward me with a mug on her face

"What's wrong?" I asked as she sat in my lap.

"The vending machine took my dollar..." she mumbled and I shook my head.

I went in my bag,"here." I handed her a pack of m&ms which she took and tore the packet open.

"These nigga really passed out in the airport floor." Luxor said looking at Amare.

"Shit I don't blame him I'm tired too." Mariah said rubbing her stomach.

Turns out she was pregnant, so this trip should be one hell of a adventure.

"You hungry?" Luxor asked Mariah.

"Nah even if I do eat imma just end up throwing up sooo." She shrugged.

Adaliya was sitting in my lap but got more comfortable before she started rubbing the bottom of my ear.

She always did this but somehow I found it comforting, she was gonna fall asleep any second tho she always does it before she passes out.

"Don't go to sleep we still gotta get on the plane." I said rubbing her thighs and watched some random ass man eye me.

Yes I'm gay what about it BiTch move along.

"Okay daddy..." she mumbled in her sleepy voice.

I had to shut my eyes real quick cause that lowkey turned me on.

I felt she had stopped doing it making me shake her,"Stay up." I said and she let out a groan.

••••

"AYO— YOU!" Luxor yelled to the lady who was pushing the cart.

"Yes sir." She said.

"Sir? I prefer daddy." He smirked.

Mariah popped him in his mouth,"Make me kill you on this damn plane." She glared at him.

"Anyways...you got Hennessy?" He asked and I just shook my head before looking Adaliya.

She had her back towards the window and her feet in my lap.

She had took a small nap but woke right back up due to turbulence.

Shit was a lil rough.

"Journeyyyy." I looked at Adaliya as she had a pout on her face.

"What??"

"My stomach hurt..." she said.

"Aweee the baby stomach hurts." I said and she nodded.

I shook my head, this girl right here a cry baby thug mane.