2

𝐴𝑑𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑦𝑎🧸

"Amareeee get out

"Amareeee get out." I said as he walked into my room.

He didn't say anything as he looked into the mirror and ran his hand over his durag.

I shook my head as I rolled my eyes and put on my shoes.

"Where you going?" He asked looking over at me.

"You in my business— don't do that." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Dad know you going?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Mmm well Luxor coming over and we gonna be in the attic." He said before walking out my room.

I grabbed my phone then walked downstairs.

"I'm out!" I yelled.

"Ight." My dad said back as I closed the door behind me.

As soon as I walked down the stairs Journey was pulling up into the driveway.

I waited till her car come to a start before I got in, she had her phone plugged up to the aux and the music playing lowly.

"ADA!" My da yelled making me roll the window down as he came to the car.

"Mm..better not have been a nigga you was going with." He said as he looked at Journey and I shook my head.

"Yes da?"

"Girl I ain't come to talk to you, wassup Journey." He said and reached over me and shook her hand.

Dis nigga

"Wassup." She said back to him and they had a quick convo.

"Ight I'll see y'all later...she gonna need any money?" He asked talking out his wallet.

"Nah I got ha T4." She said and I made a face.

"T4??" I asked.

"Chile I use to run these streets but them days over, but the nickname still hang onto me." He said and my jaw dropped.

"You use to be a drug dealer??" I asked.

"Own a drug cartel— bye fine get ya nails done." He said before walking away.

"You ain't know?" Journey asked as she pulled out the driveway.

"I mean that explains the watch out he always told my brother before we left his house..." I said.