16

𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑎ℎ💋

"Luxor..." I said as he rubbed coconut oil on my belly.

"What??" He said looking up at me.

"Our baby gonna be ugly as fuck because of your bitch ass." I said mugging him and he stale faced me.

"Bye." He said getting up and walking out the room.

"I was playing..." I mumbled standing up and slipping on my slides.

I walked out the room sliding my foot against the floor.

"Pick up yo feet yo.." he said cutting up some watermelon and I smiled walking up to him.

"Hey father of my child." I said and he looked at me before continuing what he was doing.

"I was playing." I said and he poured some salt on top of it before handing me a fork and the bowl of watermelon.

"Thank you..." I mumbled before eating a piece.

This child been having me eat all kinda shit.

"Hurry up...so we can go." He said he was talking about the doctor appointment.

"Okayy."

••••

"Okay mommy..your the father?" The nurse asked Luxor and he shook his head no making my mouth drop.

"Stop fockin lying." I said and the nurse laughed as she put jelly on my stomach.

She grabbed the thingy and started moving it across my stomach.

"Alright let's see...if you look here you'll see the baby.." She said and I looked up at the screen.

" She said and I looked up at the screen