4

𝐽𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦🏀

"Girl we've been out for I don't even know how long now

"Girl we've been out for I don't even know how long now..." I said to Adaliya as we walked out the hair place.

"I know I didn't think about how long the tattoos was take." She was right she didn't get any piercings besides an industrial then got 2 tattoos one on her thigh and one on her chest.

Me on the other hand got a tattoo on my forearm and just changed out my tongue piercing since I been had it.

"And you then bought all this hair." I said and she shrugged.

"Imma take this lace down tonight and then start braiding tomorrow of course after washing and blow drying." She said and I nodded.

"Lord the way I'm tired.." she said as I drove back towards her house.

We drove back in comfortable silence before I pulled up to her house where she pulled out an extra key from her pocket and grabbed her bags.

"Thanks again.." she said leaning over and giving me a hug.

"Your welcome." I said and she sat in the seat for a minute and looked up at me.

"What?" I asked before licking my lips.

Next thing I knew her lips ended up on mines and I kissed back.

shit I still got feelings for ha-

It was a regular passionate kiss before it started turning more into a tongue kiss.

We both kinda stopped and stared at each other in a daze before she spoke.

"Bye..." she said softly before getting out.

I sat and waited until she completely got in the house before pulling off.

As I drove home my mind kept getting filled up with thoughts.

What if she don't even go that way foreal..

What if she was just caught up in the moment—

Or what if she likes me foreal deadass

I shook my head as I pulled into the driveway of my house.

I got out and unlocked the door where my dad was,"Where you been?" He asked.

"Wit Adaliya." I said and he nodded.

"You like her don't you?" He asked with squinted eyes.

"No." I lied.

"Sureee just wanted to let you know Nevaeh is currently with your mom and will be the rest of this weekend since I also have to go on a business trip." He said and I nodded.

"Make sure my house don't get to messy." He said and I nodded again before walking towards my room.

"Journey." He called out and I looked back at him.

"I love you."

"I love you too dad."

I walked into my room and pulled off my clothes leaving me in my boxers and sports bra.

I laid down and got on my phone but my mind was still thinking about Adaliya.

I blew out a breath before deciding to FaceTime her.

"Hello?" Her phone was facing the ceiling.

"Nigga set me up." I said and she smacked her lips.

"No I'm taking my lace down I look a mess." She said  and I let out a dramatic sigh.

"See being extra..once I take down the braids then I'll sit you up." She said and I just shook my head before going on insta.

"What you called me for." She said making me look at the camera.

"My bad I can't call you." I said and she laughed.

"I ain't mean it like that I just thought you was gonna say sumn about the..."

"Kiss?" I finished her sentence.

"Yeah about it...I'm sorry I was just in the moment and decided to do it don't think about it okay.." She said.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"It didn't  happen okay." She said and I didn't say anything back as I put myself on mute.

How I felt right now-

Not gonna lie that kinda made me feel some typa way but it's coo

I unmuted myself,"Alright." I said and I felt my throat become tight.

Bruh you better not fuckin cry—

"I gotta go my dad want me to do sumn." I lied.

"Okay.." she said back and I hung up before throwing my phone down and rubbing my eyes and blew out a breath.

Can't even get upset or nun mane...

I kept rubbing my eyes hoping the tears would just stay in, I quickly went into the kitchen and grabbed some grapes before going back to my room.

I selected a random movie on Netflix and decided to watch it before I fell asleep.

This just had to be a small little chapter on how she felt 💆🏾‍♀️
Vote&comment
Excuse any errors or mistakes