11

𝐴𝑑𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑦𝑎🧸

I finished combing my hair then grabbed my phone,"Journey

I finished combing my hair then grabbed my phone,"Journey.." I said knocking on the bathroom door.

She didn't respond, I slowly opened it and saw her looking in the mirror.

She looked towards me and I saw her face was tear stained, I frowned before closing the door.

"What's wrong??" I asked grabbing a baby wipe and wiped her face.

She shook her head as I threw it away,"Come on you can tell me what's wrong??" I asked again and she sighed.

"I just...I don't know." She said.

"YO YOU MUTHAFUCKAS COMIN!!" Luxor yelled.

We we're going out for breakfast, I walked into the hallway.

"We'll see y'all there!" I yelled.

"Ight!"

I heard the front door open and shut.

I went back into the bathroom and grabbed Journey' s hand.

I sat down on the bed then she did,"You don't have to tell me right now...but I'm here for you.." I said as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"I don't know...I'm scared to tell you.." she said and I was confused.

"Please don't say you gotta side hoe." I said and she let out a laugh.

"No it's only you...when I was younger, and this was when my mom and dad were together, I was like 9 or 10. One of my dads friends use to come over a lot at my age I didn't understand what cheating exactly was but I knew when my dad wasn't around. Him and mom were really close and now that I'm older I'm sure they were fuckin behind my dads back." She said and I nodded as she took a deep breathe.

"One day my dad was gone but his friend came over and mom left me with him...I was in my room watching tv then he came in.." She stopped talking and I could hear her starting to cry again.

"Come here..." I said and pulled her into a hug.

"It's okay...you don't have to tell the rest.." I said.

"No...but I never told anyone Adaliya that's the thing your the only person to know." She said and my stomach dropped.

"Wait you never told anyone.." I said and she nodded.

"I was scared..he said if I told anyone he was gonna hurt me even worse, almost every time he came he kept making me have sex with him...it stopped when I was 13 because mom and dad divorced..

That's when him and dad didn't keep as in touch anymore I never knew what happened to him but I sure do hope he's dead." She said and I rubbed her back.

"Look at me, I could never judge you for anything like that you couldn't control it and plus you were young and didn't know...look I love you." I said before kissing her lips.