24

𝐽𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦🏀

"Wait...I'm scared what if hurt you??" Adaliya asked.

Girl if you don't come on..." I said as she bit her lip.

"Just stick it innn." I said.

"Okay what I do it too hard then you start bleeding too much-?" She said.

"How you gonna wanna do this then get scared, look I'll do your finger first." I said and she nodded handing the needle to me.

"Okay gimme your finger." She handed me her index finger and I just keep poking it with my hand and squeezed it around some.

I grabbed the small vital,"Okay I'm finna poke it.." I said and she watched as I took the needle and stabbed her finger but  not to hard or deep.

Just enough for it to bleed, I held the vital up to it then squeezed the spot making blood come out.

"Ight.." I poured a lil bit of rubbing alcohol into the vital then closed it.

I cleaned her finger before wrapping a band-aid around it,"There, now you think you can do mines??" I asked and she nodded

••••

"The random ass shit  you have us do.." I said as she held up both of the vitals.

"I didn't think you would actually do it." She said and I shrugged.

"I mean it's with you I don't care.." I said as I sat on her bed.

She nodded then sat the vitals down and sat on my lap.

"What you even gonna do with them??" I asked and she shrugged.

"Ohhh that reminds me...close yo eyes." I said and she did.

I grabbed my bag and got my hat that had her name,"Okay bae look." I said and she opened her eyes.

"I- you put on a hat?"

She couldn't see her name yet.

"Okay so look, I'm out right right..and some girl tryna come and talk to me I can..." I turned my hat to the side and watched as she smiled.