Facing HBK

Raw
November 3

The show begins as the Raw before Survivor Series begins big with Stone Cold Steve Austin issuing a challenge to any son of a bitch so he feels ready for Owen Hart at the PPV.

Then, DX argued with Sgt. Slaughter over Shawn Michaels' match against Bret Hart at Survivor Series. DX just wasted his time, mocking him, even having masks to protect themselves from Slaughter's spit.

Having enough of their stupid and disrespectful behavior, Sarge decides to make a match. He proposes a match with Shawn Michaels against Angel, who is more likely to be able to handle against someone like the Heartbreak Kid and to piss off Chyna.

Shawn is quite upset, as he remembers Angel beating him, Hunter, and Chyna two weeks ago with Owen and Bret on her side, also managing to take them down when they tried attacking her. He then declares that he can beat her, even if she's tall and strong.

Then, Slaughter added a little rule...only Chyna can be at ringside. If Triple H attempts to interfere, Angel will win automatically. This upsets DX and Sarge leaves with a smirk on his face.

*later, backstage*

Angela is seen in her locker room, preparing for her match against Shawn Michaels. This excites her as she's not only facing the Heartbreak Kid, but also the European Champion just before Survivor Series.

Soon, the door opens, revealing Mark as he stares at her.

Mark: Ready for your match against Shawn?

Angela: Yeah. Just a little nervous. Even though I had a few run-ins with him, I never had an actual match against him.

Mark: It's gonna be something, indeed. I had to agree that Shawn is not a pushover. That's why you need to watch out.

Angela: I will, Mark. Thanks for the heads up.

Mark: No problem. Be careful.

Angela nods and stood up before walking out to the locker room. Mark watches her leave.

Mark: She's has potential. I wonder what she has in stores in this match.

*later, in the ring*

After the match between Vader and Davey Boy Smith, it is time for the main event. The European Champion, Shawn Michaels, going against Angel in her first Intergender Match.

Soon, Michaels and his bodyguard came out with mixed reactions as he poses confidently. The two made their way to the ring.

Tony Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, accompanied by Chyna, from San Antonio, Texas, weighing 234lbs, the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels!

Jim Ross: Earlier tonight, the Commissioner, Sgt. Slaughter, made this match after the disrespect DX had given him. And we all know that Chyna has a match against Michaels's opponent tonight, which is Angel at Survivor Series.

Jim Cornette: Indeed, JR. Also, Michaels was embarrassed after he was caught by Angel two weeks ago, from mid-air and into a Powerslam.

JR: I don't give a damn if Michaels' was embarrassed. He's shouldn't have underestimated Angel, even if she's new here. She's way smarter than DX ever thought she was.

Michaels entered the ring as he poses for the crowd while Chyna stands at ringside. His theme song fades as he turns to the stage to wait for his opponent.