Week Off; Results

Angel finds out she has no scheduled matches or appearances the next Monday night, so she decides to takes this time and do some training, relaxing, reading books, and even look for any moves she can use instead of the Powerslam. She has seen a lot of wrestlers use the Powerslam, and while she's considered the only female to use it, it's not an original move if many have used it.

She looks for moves that she can use for her height as some more may be difficult to do. She wants one that defines her and distinguishes her from the rest. Like Undertaker with his Tombstone Piledriver, Stone Cold with his Stunner, Shawn Michaels with his Sweet Chin Music. She wants a move that really speaks to her.

So, she starts searching. It will take a long time, but Angel is determined to find a new finisher, perfect it in her way and show it to the world. She knows she'd go to another promotion one day, but that doesn't mean she can't leave an impact on the WWF.

*to Mark*

Mark is seen at a bar, drinking a beer with some members of the Bone Street Crew and Glenn Jacobs (Kane), as they talked about the direction the storyline between Undertaker and Kane will go on.

Glenn: I think it's the best storyline I've ever been involved in in my career. Being Issac Yankem and Fake Diesel didn't do me any favors in the WWF.

Solofa (Rikishi): Indeed, man. Your size and strength would've been wasted had you not become the Big Red Monster.

Charles (Godfather): Yep. And you've been doing very well so far as Kane. Hopefully, you get the chance for a world title.

Glenn: True. *sips some beer* What do you think, Mark?

Mark didn't answer as he was thinking about something. The others looked at him in confusion as William (Paul Bearer) nudges him in the arm.

William: Mark?

Mark: *back to reality* Hmm?

Solofa: You seemed a bit trouble because you didn't answer a question.

Glenn: Yeah. What's wrong? Something going on?

Mark: Don't worry. Nothing's wrong. Just...well there is something that's bugging me.

Charles: And that is?

Mark: It's...I rather not say.

William: Come on, Mark. You can trust us?

Solofa: Yeah, man. What's going on?

Mark: *sighs* Well. What do you guys think about the new girl who joined recently?

Glenn: Angel?

Solofa: She a great woman. Always kind to everyone.

Charles: Yep. And very good in the ring. I think it if wasn't for the Screwjob, her match would've been the highlight at Survivor Series.

Glenn: True. And you always seemed friendly to her backstage.

Mark: I know. But...I can't help but feel like there's something between us that makes me feel close to her.

William: Really?

Mark: Yes. And...I just learned that I have a younger sister who I never met or even knew about all this time.

The group was in shock. Mark has a sister? That's insane.

Mark: I know. I was shocked as well. My parents told me she was born sometime in 1975, which makes her around 21 years old right now. And all that information made me feel more suspicious that Angel is not just a random woman I befriended.

Charles: Well...this is a lot to take in.

Glenn: For sure. So that's why you look troubled.

Mark: Yeah.

William: Well, Mark. Only time will tell when you'll find her.

Mark: I understand.

After that, they all left to do whatever they want for the day. Mark is seen getting on his motorcycle as then got a call on his phone. He pulls it out of his pocket and answers it.

Mark: Hello?...Oh...You got the results?...I see.......I see. Thank you. I'll call you back. Bye.

He ends the call before staring down at his bike before taking a deep breath and sighing.

*back to Angela*

Angela is seen walking into her apartment after a day of exercising and learning a new move. She's very exhausted and ready to read a book and listen to some music before going to sleep.

She enters her room, closes the door, and quickly lays down on her bed.

Angela: Well, today was tiring. At least I'm getting close to working on my new finisher. *sighs*

She sat up, picks up a book, and plays some music on the radio. The radio goes to a song she hasn't heard in a while.

She smiles as she reads her book while humming to the song. As she does, she thinks about how her time in the WWF has gone through. From having great matches, an encounter with Kane and the Undertaker, a rivalry, and making some new friends she idolized when she was younger.

Though, from all of that, she enjoyed it more when she hangs out with Mark. She doesn't know why, but she has a deep feeling they're not all that different. Like, something inside her makes her feel close to him. She just jogs it up as friendship, who knows? She sees her hero as a big brother, anyway...

A/N: Hope you enjoy this chapter. I know it took too long. I'm reaching to the final weeks of this semester in college, so I had to work very heard with my grades. I have two finishers that I have in mind for Angel's replacement for the Powerslam, so stay tuned.