New Finisher

Raw
November 24

The show is going on as Shawn Michaels and Triple H, along with their new manager, "Handsome" Harvey Wippleman, as Rick Rude left the WWF for WCW. Then, Shawn revealed that he managed to bring Bret Hart back to the World Wrestling Federation. But Angel knows that's a lie.

Later, after the segment with Goldust, Vader, and Luna Vachon, we cut to backstage with an altercation. We see what looks to be Angel and Chyna having a brawl, as they exchange blows. Looks like Chyna is still salty over losing to her twice and her DX friends humiliated by the newcomer.

Angel gets the upper hand as she knees Chyna in the stomach and sends her crashing into some equipment. Chyna charges at him, shoving her against a wall before punching her several times. Angel knocks her away with a headbutt, before grabbing a nearby pole.

She struck Chyna in the gut before hitting her on the back. She then sighs and drops the weapon before walking away, not wanting any more fighting. Chyna grabs the pole and smacks Angel on the back very hard, before sending her crashing into a vending machine.

She went for another strike, but Angel got out of the way as she punches Chyna in the face. The two continued onto the parking lot. Chyna grabs Angel's head and slams her onto the hood of a car. He grabs her and went for the Pedigree on the floor, but Angel catapults her onto the car.

She then climbs up and picks up Chyna, she then places her between her legs.

Cornette: Wait, what is she...

Jim Ross: Wait a minute, she couldn't be...Angel don't do it!

Angel then lifts Chyna up and Powerbombs her onto the roof of the car, getting a huge reaction.

Ross: Oh my God! Angel just drove Chyna on the roof of that car!

Jim: I have never seen a woman being Powerbomb onto a car like that!

Angel looks down at Chyna before lowering herself down to look at her closely.

Angel: Do that again, and I'll make sure you're career ends. Got that?

She gets off the car and walks away as paramedics arrive to tend to Chyna. She sighs as she held her head, feeling a headache coming. While that's happening, someone comes into view, after seeing everything.