Second Week

October 6, 1997

Angela is seen walking around backstage as the show is preparing to begin. She was waiting for her new attire to be ready as she sat down and thinks about what is going for the best couple of weeks.

First, she got accepted to WWF, and then she had a crazy dream with someone that will later be Kane and after her match against Chyna, she met the Undertaker, and just by contact with his hand, they felt a sudden sense of connection.

Like, what is going on here? Why is she having these feelings of connection between Kane and Undertaker to her? It's all very confusing, indeed.

?: Hey. You're alright?

She looks to see the man who spoke to her.

(RIP Owen)

(RIP Owen)

Angela: Yeah. I'm fine. Just thinking too much.

Owen: Oh. Okay then. Say, You're Angela, right?

Angela: Yes. That's me. And you must be Owen Hart. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Owen: Yep. It's a pleasure to meet you, too, Angela. That match you had with Chyna last week was amazing. Can't wait to see what you have in stores tonight.

Angela: Thanks, Owen. I appreciate it.

Owen: No problem. Hey, if you like, you can hang out with me and the others so you don't have to be alone.

Angela: *smiles* Sounds like a great idea.

Owen: Good. You can come to our locker room anytime you want. You're welcomed.

Angela: I'll keep that in mind. Thank you, Owen.

Owen: No problem, Angie.

*onscreen*

The lights went dark and purple as Angel comes out and makes her way to the ring as the crowd cheers for her.

Tony: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Seattle, Washington, Angel!

Jim: Last week on Raw, we got to see the debut of this tall woman and how she managed to defeat the likes of Chyna, even do Shawn Michaels and Triple H tried to interfere.

Jerry: I must admit, JR. Angel is amazing in the ring. Despite Chyna's strength, she managed to beat her. Still, I think it was just luck for her.

Jim: I don't think so, King. Angel has a strong will to live and that is shown after she got hit by the Pedigree.

Angel enters the ring as stretches out as she gets ready for her opponent to arrive.